27.Suspicious File

Sleep was not in my dictionary last night..I would close my eyes..try and sleep but my mind would end up drifting back to him..

I swore I could still feel the heat of our bodies together..

I know a part of him..want him badly.

A part?

Your whole being Selena!

I can't belive after I made the deal with him..I'm thinking so much of him..

The deal was for me to stop thinking about him..or my feelings for him..and we should just stay..like friends..even though I still hate him..at least we should just be cool..

And now..all I can think about is..his lips..his muscular arms..perfect chisled jaw..his amazing broad chest..and I can never forget his beautiful grey eyes..

He just has so much effect on me..

I feel like I'm crushing on him. When I'm married to him..

Goshh Selena!

How is that even possible?

Did he kiss me on purpose?..just leave me thinking about him?

I mean.. Adonis is capable of that..

I eventually found the sleep..but it wasn't long..because we had an early flight back to Italy..

I woke up around 5:30 am..

Had a nice bath and all..

My hair was wet..dripping of water..and I was in a white robe..totally naked beneath..

I stood in the walk in closet..just staring into space..

"Just great..nothing to wear" I said to myself.. my eyes wandered to my dress I wore the night before..which was hanging tiredly on the rack..

Am I really gonna have to wear this??

I sighed in annoyance..just then there was a knock on the door..

I left the closet..and went to open the door..

"Who is....?" I trailed off while opening the door..revealing who was at the door..

My heart skipped a beat..

Ohh come on!

"Morning Selena" his deep voice said quietly..

"Uh..right Morning" I greeted back..

I suddenly felt naked in front of him..even though I'm in a bathrobe..

His eyes wandered around my body.. he stared at me from head to toe..his eyes switched to my drippingwet hair..then settled on my lips..

I felt hot..I gulped..

He looked away and exhaled..

"Do you want to come in?..or.." I started..

"I don't think you would want that" he said..looking straight at me..

I think she does..

"Ohh..." I started but he cut me off

"I brought you some clothes" he said..stretching a shopping bag to me..which I obviously didn't notice before..cause I was too fixated on him..

"Oh uh..thank you.." I said with a smile.. appreciating..

I mean..this is really considerate of him..