41.Betrayal

"Selena!" I heard him call..

I stood in the middle of the Garden..heart pounding..

Tears falling..

I brush my hand through my hair..as I looked up into the sky..the clouds dark in the cold night..

It was threatening to snow..since we were in late October..

"Selena..what are you doing?" He asked agitated

I turned sharply to him

"What am I doing?..you are seriously asking me that?!..I don't know you..that's what is going on!"I raised my voice..

"What is there to know?"

"Everything!" I screamed..as tears fall

"I want to know you..your past..who you really are!..Adonis I know nothing of your childhood..how can I even be considered your wife?!" I yelled again..

We stood at least 5 feet apart..

I was hurting badly..

Why?..it's not even that serious right?!

It is

It fucking is

I love him..I'm in love with Adonis..

And I don't know him..that's what hurts..

I'm dying to know everything about him!

Because..I want to be by his side!

He sighed..

"I'm your husband..we are married..I run the most ruthless Mafia in the world..what else is there to know?!" He asked raising his voice too..

He seems equally frustrated..

"Fuck No!..I know that already..everybody knows..even the waiters at this party knows that!..but Adonis..I'm your wife!..I deserve and demand to know more!" I yelled..as tears fell down my eyes..

"Why?..why do you fucking care so much?!"He raised his voice equally..

Without thinking..

"Because..I'm fucking inlove with you!" I yelled back..as the first drop of snow fell between us..

Yepp..I said it!

He froze..staring at me..

Tears kept on falling my face..I sighed..

"Yes..as crazy as it sounds..I love you Adonis..and I'm dying in love with you.. because I have no idea who you are!" I said again..more softly this time..

He still didn't say anything..

Yes..I wasn't expecting him to confess his love too..

But I didn't know..he will be completely speechless..

"You loved and trusted Cleopatra..that's why you told her everything" I said very softly this time..my heart panging with pain as I held my chest..

I sighed..

He walked closer..some distance still left between us..

The snow was now starting to fall softly now..

"No..no..." He started softly..

"You can't love me..you mustn't love me Selena!" He growled this time..