16.He loves me?

Since Adonis's mansion is located in the outskirts of Italy.. actually northern Italy..

We drove to Milan..one of the best cities in Italy.. it is a global capital of fashion and design..

And since we would also go shopping..Milan is the best city in Italy to do that..

Italy is really beautiful and historic..

The buildings are pretty and historic..

We are currently in Milan..

"Ohh Andy boo just love me soo much..he gave me his card" Allison said in her high pitched voice..showing off the card..

"Nobody cares.." I said..rolling my eyes..

She sneered at me..

"Yeah..we don't..and he actually gave us his black card.." ivy said..

Black card?

"What!!.." she shrieked

I chuckled..

"Yepp..yours has limitations..but ours doesn't" ivy smirked..

She sneered and kept queit..

Why did he gave us his black card?

Bribe?

"Humm..I was thinking if we could walk around the city..instead of drive" I said..

"Yeah..that would be great" ivy said with a smile..

"No!.." Allison said..

"Why?" Ivy asked..

"Well..my skin is a priority..walking around in that sun..will not be good for my skin" She said flauting her skin..

Ohh..please..

"Then stay in the car" I said

<<<>>*__

The driver packed the car..we stepped out and started walking..even though we had like five bodyguards swaming behind us..

"So..I brought a camera" ivy said..handing it over to me..

"Oh..that's amazing..I can capture these moments" I smiled at her..

"This is not great for my skin" Allison whined behind us..

"You could have just freaking stay in the car" ivy said to her..

She didn't reply..

We were currently at the grandest Square in Milan.. the Piazza del Duomo..

It so freaking beautiful.. there were tourists..and pigeons..and the city's largest Gothic cathedral..it is amazingly beautiful..

I took a picture of it..I also took a picture of a funny looking statue..there are a lot of statues actually..

Ivy took out her phone..and we took a selfie..

"So..I have list out a couple of sights we can visit..." she said with a smile..

"Okay.."

"We should visit the Sforza castle,Brera District, Leonardo da Vinci museum, Teatro alla scala,Parco Sempione,and the Naviglio Grande.." she said..

Okay..that's alot..but I want to see it..

"Sure..that's ni..." I was cut short by a high pitched voice..

"In your not so great list..you forgot the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele ll..the best place to shop" she said..

"Ohh..if you had let Selena finish speaking..I was saving the best for last" Ivy said..