19.Torn

So..Basically after two weeks of successfully ghosting Adonis..

Pftt..who am I kidding?

The guy hasn't shown his face since that night..

I haven't even seen his figure in this house..

Which is good for me..since I don't know how to ghost a gorgeous man..or act like he doesn't exist.

I'm still scared of Adonis..since two weeks ago he was chopping a man fingers like some kind of vegetables..for his girlfriend..

Talking about the Labrador puppy..I haven't seen her for two weeks too..

This is exactly why I'm worried..which I shouldn't be..

Adonis just disappeared with his girlfriend for two weeks..nothing to worry about right?

__<>_

He didn't tell anyone where he or his puppy were going..even his sister..

Not until Ivy called Diego and ask about his whereabout did we find out..he is on a trip with Allison..

A freaking romantic trip with her!

When I find out..my blood boiled..I was so angry..jealous..annoyed and hurt.

I have been hurt many times by Adonis.

I think I'm soon gonna reach my limit of hurtness...if that was even a thing..

_<>>_<

"Ahhghhh" I lamented..

I was pacing around in my room..because my mind was still on him..them..

What could they be doing?...kissing?..having sex?

I'm so annoyed.

Why?..I have no idea..

_<>_

Sitting down on my bed..

"How could he lock me up in here..and go on a romantic trip with Allison?" I asked Bella..who was sitting across the room.. on the couch..

"Well.we all know he is an asshole" She replied..

"You know what..let's get out of here!..let's go out" I said..standing up..suddenly feeling motivated..

"Good!..that's what I'm talking about..it's just I don't think we can get pass those guards..I'm pretty sure he told them not to let you leave" She said frankly..

"You are right..then you sneak me out!" I said with a smile..

"Okay..love that idea!.I will get ivy" she said walking put of the room..

__>_<_<

"What!" Ivy exclaimed...

"Yeah!" Me and Bella said the same time..

"No..no..no..Adonis will kill me when he gets back!" She said sitting on the couch..in the second floor living room..

"Do we know when he is getting back?" Bellas asked..

"No.."

"Exactly..I can't stay here..I need air" i said to her..

She thought about it for a while..

"Okay..I know a cool outdoor restaurant that's not too far" she said

"That's cool" Bella said..

"And please.. Adoins must not find out" She said.