46.The Truth

The hefty man behind me pressed a gun on my head..

"Chill..I'm going" I said..as we walked towards Cleopatra and Bella..

Cleopatra released Bella..

"Come on..we have to join the party" she said amused as she proceeded to the car..

She drove the car..Dante sat in the passenger seat..Me and Bella sat in the back..accompanied by a hefty man who is ready to shoot at anytime..

I rolled my eyes annoyed..

"God!..Selena are you okay?" Bella asked worry lacing her voice..

I pressed a finger to my head injuries and wince in pain..

"My head is burning but I'm alright" I said..

Cleopatra scoffed..then looked at me from the mirror..

"I thought Dean's combat trained Assassins would kill you..but here you are..Hale and healthy" she said..venom lacing her voice..

I smiled..

"Let me help you say your thoughts out loud.. yes..you underestimated me" I said.. crossing my arms.. looking out the window..

She murmured something..but continued driving..

"How did she get you?" I asked Bella now..

"Well..I entered the building exactly the same time you ran for the stairs.. and Cleopatra was glad to see me" She said.. eyeing Cleopatra..

Dante sat in silence..but I knew he wanted to burst and say alot..but he is being reasonable..his fists were clenched in pure anger..

I held Bella's hand..and nodded towards Dante..

"He loves you" I whispered to her..

She gave me a what the fuck look..

I chuckled..

"He told me himself" I whispered back..and she smiled in response..

"Enough whispering..keep queit or i will kick you out of the car" Cleopatra said..seemingly irritated..

"That would actually be a pleasure" I said..but she didn't bother replying..she just sneered..

_<>__><

Fifteen minutes later..we arrived at a large..dark..awfully weary warehouse..

Stepping out of the car..I noticed Adonis's car and rest..

"Now the party will be fun" Cleopatra said beside me..pressing a gun in my shoulder..she smiled.. then walked pass me..

"Let's go!" She echoed again..as her men pointed guns at the three of us..and urged us to move..following Cleopatra

As we reached a narrow path..obviously leading to the big space in the warehouse..I saw blood splattered everywhere..and yepp..alot of dead bodies..

"Oh my God!" Bella exclaimed holding on to Dante..

I don't feel intimidated one bit..

I just shrug and proceeded..

Cleopatra opened a large double door..and I was greeted by a rather intresting and iconic sight..

Aleksandr sat on something more like a throne..leg crossed..bald as ever..

God!..He is so ugly..

Even Mr mashed potato is better..

On his left stood Dean..stupid as ever..and their men stood tall and defiant behind them all armed..