1

Hi! It's my first time writing a book. I won't disappoint you for sure so a very warm welcome in here.

Y/N, a normal girl with a not-so-normal life, belong to a wealthy family. She is currently in the senior year of High school.

Her father was afflicted with a disease not so long ago in which he couldn't work or earn. This led to some problems in her father's business. Now, her life is going with ease without any money problems.

Her birth place is Busan so apparently she lived there but because of his father transferring to Seoul, she had to leave her birth place at the age of 8.

She had gone to Daegu for studies meeting a girl named Jennie and being best friends with her.

Now, she had come to Seoul for some higher studies. Jennie decided to tag along on this journey.

Her parents approved of this decision of hers too.

They let her study in the finest high schools in Seoul. She wanted to move into an apartment and maybe buy it.

Her interest was in the dance and music industry which led her to become a K-pop Idol.

Her hard work paid off pretty well, however, she isn't that famous as it's just been barely 4 to 5 months since she became a soloist struggling with her new life.

Back to the story,

Here I am trying to find my so-called new house in which I will be living on rent. I am really poor at finding addresses.

I'm roaming on streets like a dog without having any idea how will I find my new house.

Ok, so the thing is I'm lost. Thankfully I have the number of the house owner who is gonna rent me a room for the time being as I can't find any apartment.

I called him and told him my current situation which I have gotten myself into. Yes, it's him. I hope it's not someone creepy-looking old man.

He sent me the address immediately. Why didn't I call him in the first place though? Because I thought that I was grown up and could find my own house but I was very wrong.

How perfect of me to assume that I'm a grown-up. I look like a kid who ran into the park and is looking for her mommy which was like just standing at the entrance.

Finally, I reached the address. I have been cursing myself but now I feel like praising. I hesitated to press the doorbell. What the hell Y/N? You practised, didn't you?

I took a sharp breath in my nostrils and with some courage, I pressed the bell. I smiled which made me look like a total idiot though I remembered I had worn a mask.

Someone opened the door making me nervous. Sweats were formed on my face visible.

My jaw dropped to the ground seeing who the hell it was.

Y/N: KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!

I shouted my lungs out and threw my arms around him almost choking him. He looked taken back by my hug which like crushed him.

Tae: Yaaaa!!! Who are you??!!? I don't know you!!!!

I broke the hug and looked at him with a 'done' look. Never changing idiot. I lowered my mask and forced a smile at him.

Now his turn, his jaw dropped and he threw his arms around me.

Tae: MONABAN FUCKING Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fans of Lisa, please don't kill me)

Now, should I repeat his line??

Tae: why you didn't tell me it was you??!??

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Is he serious?

Y/N: Didn't I shout for you??!! Dumbass!

I looked at him with a disappointed look. Such a dumbass.

Tae: OK are you going to come in or stay there for the rest of your life???

Y/N: When you will get aside then I will be able to come??

I came in and he showed me my new room. I got in the bathroom and freshened up myself. For your kind information, Taehyung is my childhood best friend. He was my best friend in Busan.

In Busan, there used to be a crazy bunch of three kids. Me, Taehyung and....one more boy, I don't remember him. We three were like the craziest kids in our neighbourhood.

When I was leaving the place because of my dad's transfer, I gave a necklace to both of them.

It was a magnetic bracelet divided into three parts.

I wore one part of this every day hoping to find both of them someday. We called ourselves by names like me strawberry, Taehyung Potato and that boy bunny.

I have to find that boy too. I need to keep my promise. I went downstairs and ate dinner with Taehyung.

Talking with him after so long felt refreshing. We talked about how our lives were going and whatnot.

He knows me well, too well to say.

_

helloo, I'm a new writer. I know this story might get cringe at some points but please don't hate me.

Bye💜💜💜