12

My situation can't be explained how miserable it is. The bell rang indicating that second last lecture is over and students came out to take their necessary things from their respective lockers for the last lecture.

I quickly went to my locker and placed my things. I looked at my sides and found boys just a little far away, standing in a circle and talking to each other while the girls drooled over them.

They don't have another work except drool over them. I took my necessary things and walked up to them. Tae was the first one to notice me.

Tae: when did you come? I didn't saw you before in the school?

Y/N: I came right now. You know I woke up late and then I forgot my mobile at home so I have to come back home. There I found you note and then I drove back and there was a traffic Jam. Like that I came to school at the last lecture. I feel like crying!

I said all of this in one breathe. I couldn't stand properly because of this much running and all. I saw Jennie was there too.

Y/N: Hey! I didn't see you before Jennie. How are you?

I smiled at her but she seemed tense about something and even others were. I don't know what they are worried about.

Y/N: What happened to you all?? Is there something wrong??

Jennie: y/n........

She was the one to say something first as others were not able to utter something.

Jennie: It's just that there is a new bee in the school.

New bee? At the last month of graduation and in our class. That doesn't make sense.

Y/N: new bee?? At the end of the session.

Jennie: hmm and you know who is it?

I don't know. How will I know?

Y/N: how will I know? Is he/she a problem rn.

Jennie: it's he and he is Soobin.

Ok..... wait what!!! Did I hear it wrong. I heard that wrong. It must be someone else. He can't be him. Every memory came rushing back. My head hurts so bad. No,no,no. My fear can't come back. After all these years he can't come back to ruin me again.

Y/N: I heard it wrong can you please repeat? I must be hearing things now.

I tried ti shrug that off.

Jennie: No you heard right y/n.

She came to me and hugged me tight. I was not in my right mind. He was here again. I felt as I was being watched. I looked ahead and saw those dark brown orbs staring right at me. It just worsened my state. Years started to fall from my eyes nonstop.

If Jennie hadn't hugged me I would have been on my knees. Its just hallucinating. No its a dream nothing else. Before I could think something else, I blacked out.

After a While

I opened my eyes and adjusted my vision to only find myself on a bed. The time I realised that I was in the nurse's room of the school I calmed down. Suddenly, I remembered everything that happened. Tears again formed.

Was my life going to be like this, forever? Why me? I couldn't control my emotions. He saw me. That devil again came into my life even after destroying everything I had. Still he isn't satisfied by doing so.

I saw the eight of them approaching me. As soon as they saw me awake, they came rushing to me. The nurse was there too. In her hand there were some documents.

Nurse: Y/N your reports are totally fine but you should not take stress over something. You had a panic attack and you should rest as much as possible.

The nurse said things to them too but I couldn't hear them or her because I was lost in my thoughts. Was that all real? I still couldn't believe that it was real until Jennie came to me and held my hands. I looked towards her.

Y/N: W-was S-Soobin really here?

I needed to confirm. It was too much to take in. I thought I was free from his grip but I was wrong. He won't leave me. My past was something I never wanted to look back at but that seems impossible for me like this. I cried hard hugging her. My life was like this, is like this and will always be like this, Miserable.

_

Hey!

What do you think was her past? What had happened to her in the past that she is crying so much?

The answers are going to be seen in the upcoming updates and I am going to update every Sunday now. Yippeeeee.

Bye💜💜💜