17

NIGHT TIME

The night looked so beautiful. Our rooms were booked individually by our companies. I was admiring the night sky standing beside the window. Tomorrow we have to practice so much.

Tomorrow I have to go to the stadium where the concert is gonna happen and practice there, I hope the weather will be clear.

I'm feeling hungry, so let's go downstairs towards the food hall. They have different halls for everything. I went outside after locking the room and kept the card with me.

I went at the end of the corridor and waited for the lift to come. As I was waiting, while tapping my foot on the ground, I heard the door locking and my head followed the direction only to see Jungkook coming, wearing black jacket.

Sure the black color was made for him. He smiled at me as we both waited for the lift together. The tin sound of the lift alerted us.

We entered as it opened, no one was there except us. I spoke as we both stepped into the lift. He clicked the button for the ground floor.

Y/N: It's so late, what are you doing here??

I asked after so long as the silence was killing me. I'm not a person who can bear it. He looked at me and answered

JK: I should be asking you the same.

Y/N: I am going down for food, what about you????

I told him directly and turned my head to face him while blinking innocently. He  said being very uninterested not knowing why the older has called him.

JK: I'm going because you know Taehyung texted me to come.

Omg, how dare he invite him and not me. Don't worry I'll see him there. I cursed him inside my mind. That's very wrong of him to betray me like that.

The moment the lift opened, I jumped out of it and looked here and there for that alien head. I saw him standing far away from us, facing his back. How can he do that to me??

Y/N: YAAA!!!! YOU KIMCHI FRIED RICE!!!.

I shouted so loud that everyone were staring at me and Taehyung turned around in the speed of flash. Look he is admitting that he is kimchi fried rice. He looked around and then came running to us. Everyone was staring at us.

Tae: Sorry! Sorry for her behaviour.

He bowed several times to the people standing their and then apologised many times to people. He turned to face me with done face.

Tae: Why did you say that aloud??!!

He whisper yelled at me.

Y/N: Why didn't you invite me with Jungkook??? You are giving him treat right???

I asked with the same tone while questioning him. He raised his eyebrow at me.

Tae: Who told you I was giving treat to him??

He questioned and I clapped.

Y/N: SO YOU ARE GIVING HIM TREAT AND NOT ME!???!!

I asked widening my eyes and gaining the attention again. There was an old man sitting on the chairs beside the reception. He stood and came slowly with the support of his stick to us.