4

Again one more day. I yawned like I was calling a demon. My days are off from work as I have recently finished recording and everything of my new album.

I looked at the calender as I scratched my hair. I was looking like a mess but who cares. Wearing pyjamas and looking like a ghost in the morning is normal.

I came downstairs and walked towards kitchen like I was a model. The first thing I saw was milk. I took it our and poured some milk in the cup I saw the nearest. I turned around sipping my milk peacefully.

Which came out the next second I sipped. I choked on the milk hard as I saw bts. All of them staring at me. I quickly ran to my room in a flash speed and banged the door behind me.

Meanwhile

7 boys look at each other and burst into laughter.

Jimin: she's so cute even like this.

Jhope:yes we have to respect tae and jungkook. How beautiful and kind hearted best friend you have.

Jk&tae: yes she's the cutest that's why we call her strawberry.

Meanwhile

Y/N:y/n how you can be so dumb to realise that there are humans. It's so embarrassing.urgh

I cursed myself and quickly took a shower and wore comfortable clothes with a lose ponytail.I came out and they were looking at me as I was a stranger in their house.

I sat on sofa with them like nothing had happened and what else emotion I could show.

Y/N:So sudden surprise.

I managed to say after a long pause.

Rm:Yeah we often come here.Are you free today ?

Y/N: yes cause I don't have calls from my manager till now.

Suddenly your phone rang and you looked at rm gesturing it's your manager. Take the name of the devil and the devil appears. No just kidding, he is a kind man.

OTP

Y/N: yes manager.

Manager: I'm glad of something.

Y/N:of what?

Manager:On the t.v. you will get to know.

Y/N: is this some kind of surprise?

Manager:It's something shocking.

With that he ends the call

Y/N: oppa give me remote of the t.v.

Tae:OK but what's the matter?

Y/N:My manager said to turn on the t.v. he said that it's some kind of surprise.

I said taking remote from him as I sat on the couch watching t.v. my eyes almost got out of the socket. I sat next to jungkook in shock.

Jin: omg  y/nieeeeeeeeeee ! Congratulations to you.

Every chanel was showing you cause you had 10 million+ followers over night due to your new album in which you collaborated with Jennie.

Jennie is your best friend busan she also shifted with you because of album.

The album contains Lalisa,Boombaya,Shut down and lovesick girls.It was the biggest hit in the history of kpop. That's what it shows.

Y/N:I can't believe my holy eyes. Junglebook uhh.... I mean jungkook pinch me please.

I said not taking my eyes of from the screen. He pinched you and you hissed in pain.

Y/N:it's not a dream.its reality.

Jk:congrats y/nice I'm so happy for you.

Jimin: woah congrats.

There they were congratulating you and here you were still processing what the f#ck just happened.

Y/N: holy mother of puppies. Is this how success feels like ?

Jin: not yet but soon.

I started to tear up watching myself first time feeling what real success feels like after working 4-5 years on my career without you family supporting you.

A tear escaped from my eyes but I quickly wiped it away.but you didn't know someone already saw your tears.Jungkook puy his right hand on my right shoulder and left hand on my left arm.

Jk: don't hold back tears. It's ok to have tears.

He said as tears roll down my cheeks in happiness.

Suga: tears of joy. Just be happy now.

I was wiping off my tears suddenly my phone rang again and I picked up.

OTP

Manager:Did you watch the scenery infront of you?

Y/N:yes!!!

Manager:OK so your concert has been fixed after 2weeks in Busan . Come to practice cause there will be big bands of kpop ok and congratulations.

Y/N: Yes thank you and I'm coming.

End of the call

I saw that RM was also talking with someone.

Jimin:so what was your manager saying now.

Before I could speak RM spoke.

Rm:Y/N has a concert in Busan and we also have, so we are going to same studio to practice , come on let's go.

Everything is going so good. We sat in one car it was really big cause I don't drive in big cars I prefer normal ones more.Then shut down plays all were enjoying my song.

[Author:in the reality , Shut down is so good then in the ff it's 100 times better]

_

Hi my sweeties how are you ?
It's being a long time no see right sorry I told you its season of exams and my result came now I can be happy cause I passed with good grades now I can post early.

30.May.2023