15

Y/N's POV

My eyes started to open slowly but my vision was blurred. I blinked few times. The time my vision was clear, I sat up on my bed and looked here and there to only find myself in my own room.

It took me a few minutes to remember what happened but I couldn't remember what happened after I drank alcohol, how I am here ??

The more effort I put to remember the more my head aches at the thoughts. I looked to see myself in the same outfit. I looked at the night stand to find my phone but found some pills and water.

I smiled at the thing, there is someone who cares. It bought tears I my eyes thinking about past when I was alone and now. I chuckled and took the pills. They worked like magic as my head ache was gone.

First I thought of getting fresh. I got out of the shower and wore some clothes.

Today is the day we have to go to Busan

Today is the day we have to go to Busan. There are going to be my concerts. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and wore some simple jewellery which added a glow in the outfit.

I got downstairs with my heels clicking indicating my presence. First I saw Jungkook working the kitchen, when he looked up he smiled and I smiled back too. Then I saw Taehyung with apron and coming from the store room which contains food. He was holding some packets of food and looked up at me.

Y/N: Good Morning both of you!!

I smiled at Tae too.

Tae: Good morning!!

BLAST

A blast was heard, both of our head snapped at the voice. Jungkook turned around with a total black face. He showed thumbs up and smiled but his teeth were black too. Both me and tae had serious faces which after a few seconds laughed hard.

We were laughing so hard. Poor Bunny. I came laughing to his side to see what happened. The veges were overcooked and the pan was all black though its color was white. I cupped his cheeks and laughed.

Y/N: Poor Kookie tried cooking but was startled by the mess he made.

I dramatically wiped the non existing tear on my eye and finally stopped where as there was no sign of Taehyung stops laughing.

We both looked at him with our 'really' looks.

2 hours later.....

He was still laughing.

10,000 years later....