8

This week has being a fuss as 6 days were left for the concert in Busan and I have being practising till late nights and because of that my sleeping schedule is not going well but still I try to manage and tomorrow we have to go to high school . Just 1 month is left for graduation as I am a senior and joined  the school at the end of the session.

We were sitting in the dance studio, being bored and we don't wanted to do more practice as I was too tired. Then an idea pop up in my not so innocent mind.

Y/N: hey!!!

Everyone turned to face me as all of them was having confused looks.

Y/N: let's play truth or dare.

I see all of them having excite as there was nothing else to do. Bts and jennie settle down and we made a circle. Hopefully we had a bottle with us too. Jin oppa twist the bottle as its cap pointed to me it means I will be the one answering. Then I twist the bottle and the cap turns to jimin oppa. He smiled mischievously looking in my direction.

Y/N: OK, so............ ask whatever you want to.

Jimin: truth or Dare??

Y/N: Truth.

Jimin: you have to tell us your first crush's name.

Y/N: ani, I change that to Dare. Pleaseeee, a pretty please?

I showed my doe eyes.
He sighed and rolled his eyes before saying.

Jimin: OK. So.... the Dare is that you have to call your first crush.

He smirked looking at me and my face turned pale. I glanced at tae who was looking me with worried eyes but I fought with my tears as my shaky hands unblock the contact which I didn't thought to do though. I pressed on the call button and put the call on the speaker. It could be heard that the call has been picked up. Nervousness took over me but I didn't show that. There was no name on the caller id.

???: hey! Baby girl, missed me? I knew no one could resist my charms.

Y/N: missed you.

I let out a chuckle.

Y/N:... my butt and stop calling me with your shitty nicknames.

???: You know I like tough girls, babe.

Y/N: whatever I know nothing about your bullshit.... likings or disliking. And do you think I will call you after 3 years?

???: Yeah cause you are a lovesick puppy  babe and I know you more than myself and  that doesn't matter that it was only acting that time.

Y/N: I just got a Dare to call you nothing else.

With that I cut the call and block the number immediately. I look up to see confused faces except tae and jennie infact they looked me at me worried cause I have told them everything. I just let out a shaky sigh  and tears roll down from my cheeks. I stood from there and ran towards one of my car and ride back to the apartment.

I knew this day would come and I have to face this. All the memories came rushing back like a flood in my mind. I never wanted this to happen again but who can change the fate which is already written. I parked my car unlocked the door with a spare key which I always had with me. I headed straight to my room. I don't wanna breakdown cause I don't feel like that as I have already cried at this for millions of times and there are no sobs left.

Meanwhile

Taehyung's POV

I knew this would happen. I tried so hard to keep that topic away from her life but I think fate had its own ways.

Tae: now its gonna be tough to console her.

Jennie: Yeah , I wanna kill that bustard for making her do all this shit and let's go before she do something to herself unlike before.

Me and jennie stood on our feet.

J-hope: can someone explain us too?

Tae: there is no time for explanation. Get up everyone.

Everyone stood as I said. We wasted no time while riding towards the house. 'Y/n be brave don't let him ruin yourself'. I thought.

Y/N's POV

Recently, every memory is coming into my mind and I couldn't think straight and somehow I felt dizzy and heated too. I stood up and opened a drawer in which a thermometer was placed and I took and checked my temperature with it and after sometime it beeped and showed 103°F .

Oh God I had fever all this time. That shit always  make me sick. I took my purse and headed to the main door and booked a taxi cause it won't be good to drive like this and I didn't forgot to wear a hoodie and a mask covering my face and black glasses for protection cause if anyone recognised me then I won't be able to run. As I was thinking taxi came and sat and I got to my location. Hospital.

_

Hey lovelies!!
It's not being a long time though and I managed to update this quick.
Happy?
Yes?
Ok so co.ment for next update till then Goodbye.

Bye💜💜💜