6

Y/n's POV

Suddenly he.........

He grabbed my waist and without wasting a second he smashed his lips with mine. I couldn't process what was happening until the reality hits me like a truck.

He was kissing me. His lips felt so good on mine and I was loosing my all control and was being weak. It was like I was melting in his touch.

I tried to push but him but it was of no use. I suddenly came to my
senses and pushed him really hard and it worked. He straightforwardly landed on my bed safely.

I touched my lips.'what was that feeling?'.
I shrugged it off and laid on the sofa which was in my room cause I can't sleep on the bed at the first place.

Jk's POV

I kissed her , she tried to push me but she can't Idk why but I enjoyed the kiss. She pushed me really hard this time and I fell back on the bed and blacked out.

I woke by seeing sweat all over my face heartbeat like crazy and a toxic dream. That was a dream right. I was still processing then I noticed that I'm in yn's room. Does it mean that?

Before I could think something more I saw door of bathroom opening and yn came out of the bath room. Before I could say anything she spoke.

Y/N: oh! You are awake.

Jk: yes I am. by the way what am I doing in your room?

Y/N: don't you remember last night?

Jk:ummm.. no.

Y/N: OK don't panic after listening that you kissed me.

She said it with a straight face and sat on the sofa. My face showed how shocked, panicked I looked I quickly ran to her and sat on the floor in the begging position.

Jk: yn please don't tell anyone and I'm so sorry for my behaviour. I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk. Please I'm so sorry forgive me-

Y/N: oh oh wait it's ok I knew you were drunk so I forgave you but.....

Jk: but.....

Y/N: it was my first kiss Jeon Jungkook.

I face palmed my self from inside and gave a ' are you serious look' .

Jk: seriously yn, well it was first for me too but shrug that off. Tell me you forgave me right?

Y/N: yeah, I forgave you.

I sigh in relief after hearing that from her. How can I do this especially with her.
Then the doorbell rang.

Y/N: it's bangton here. Go to your room quickly.

I nodded at her statement and dashed towards my room

Y/N's POV

He quickly goes to his room and I made my way towards the door.As I unlocked the door. Taehyung came rushing to me and pulled me into a brotherly hug. I hugged him back.

Y/N: potato I can't breathe.

Tae: oh my strawberry I missed you soooooo much.

Jin: what about us we also want a hug from yn.

Jin pouted towards me and opened his hands for a hug.

Y/N: everyone will get a hug. Come here.

I motioned everyone to join us in the hug and they all did one by one. Then I made them sit and bought water in glasses for them. I sat on the couch nearby.

Rm: was everything right here?

Y/N: yes. Why do you ask?

Rm: Cause you called me last night and I was all stressed. No one can handle jungkook in drunk state.

Y/N: No it was really easy and he is still asleep.

Rm: really we know him from many years and don't know how to handle him and you met him a few weeks ago and can handle him easily.

Y/N: yes It was pretty easy.

I let out a nervous chuckle and got upstairs to wake the fake sleeping jungkook from his bed room.

His room was pretty nice fully my type but it was bigger than mine. I was jealous by the beauty of his room.

 I was jealous by the beauty of his room

Was this heaven.

Y/N: woaa what a room.

Jk: Yeah you liked it. Its better than yours.

I got offended by his reply.

Y/N: yeah yeah whatever I don't care about that. I will change my room and design it by myself.

Jk:oh really we will see that.

I stuck my tongue out.

Y/N: and come downstairs your hyungs are questioning me so much.

Jk:ok

_

Hey lovelies!
How are you doing?
Sorry for posting a little late but this chapter was good from my side please write your opinions too.

Bye 💜💜💜