11

Y/N: I think jungkook should the point.

Everyone is having amusing looks and hyunjin showed a fake hurt expression.

Jimin: So the first point goes to JUNGKOOK!!!.

I could see Jungkook taking out his black goggles and wearing them in proud. Seriously, they are so full of themselves. That makes them more funny and attractive. Now I know why armies are like blabbering all day about them. I shook my head smilling.

Y/N: OK, now next Question and I want Taehyung to ask that.

I said pointing at Tae so that no one could fight over their turn to ask question.

Tae:umm......what should I ask!!?

Y/N: anything.

He made a thinking expression which made me laugh at his seriousness to ask something. I could see his expression changing and he kind of looked nervous to ask me.

Y/N: ask whatever you want to and don't be like him, all nervous to ask.

I said this to others giving example of tae.

Tae: If you are saying this then ok. My question is........please play the drum.

All the members started patting their knees in order to play the invisible drum he was talking about and then he turns to me and opens his mouth and say.

Tae: who is more like your type???

Ok that was a bit much to ask wait not a bit it was too much to ask. Ok y/n stay calm.

Y/N: So that's a tough question. Well....both of them are like good. I can't choose.

I don't want to choose. This is impossible. If I choose one then others will ship us and the other one will be hurt. Now who will be able to choose in this situation.

Y/N: The person who is more my type is..........

(Your phone is not hanged up ok)

.......both of them.

Everyone's smile went down. They were not expecting this. Tae asked with a 'really' look.

Tae: Seriously yn not funny. Now tell the truth, who is more your type??

I'm also done. I don't know what to say. I don't have right words to say.

Y/N: I don't know,they both are amazing. So stop asking,please.

I said trying to smile but that was getting frustrating. Taehyung seem to know my problem and get me. So he stops.

Tae: anyone has more questions??

He looked for more questions with a smile but no one seemed interested. Yeah this was boring.

Y/N: maybe we should practice more and go home because we are all tired.

Everyone nodded together and stood for the last practice of the day. It was already midnight and my body was giving up.

After practicing we all got in our cars and drove off. I reached the home first. It is great that I have spare keys. I went straight to my room and plopped myself onto he bed. Tomorrow I have to go to high school for the last time because I can't continue studies more and it was the last year too so no problem. I don't know about others but they have to do the same aswell. Over Thinking helped me in sleeping and I drifted to my dreamless sleep.

Next Day

The alarm went off and my beautiful sleep was disturbed. Wow! I took the alarm and threw it across the room somewhere and it stopped ringing. I smiled in victory and without realising I went to sleep again.

I woke up. I didn't know how much time has passed. I looked for my phone and when I looked. My eyes went wide and the phone slipped through my hands but before it could land on the floor I catched it and ran towards bathroom.

I brushed my teeth,combed my hair, put my clothes on at the same time. I am not going to take a shower now.

I took perfume and wasted half bottle on myself in hurry and ran off. I slapped myself and went again in the room,took my bag and ran off again.

Today I was done. The first lecture had started 10 minutes ago and I don't think I will be able to walk into the class after this. Well it's my last day who cares but I care.

Ok so let's just hope I will get to the class before getting more late but luck was not on my side. Wait! It was never. And I forgot my phone at home.urgh!!! I took a sharp u-turn and drove in a speed.

It had already been 30 mins more. I don't think I will be able to reach school today. I got in the house in hurry. Taehyung and Jungkook were nowhere to be found.

Am I the only unlucky one?

I am cursing myself all the way now and then. Maybe they all are in the school already. When I was going down the stairs. I noticed a note on the dinning table. I looked it.

It said:

____________________________________________

We tried to wake you up but your room was locked so we couldn't come in. Don't blame us and we hope you woke up soon or you will be late.

Your lovely besties Taehyung and Jungkook.

:)

__________________________________________

I am regretting every decision of my life. I quickly locked everything and sat in the car again and drove again. Now there shouldn't be a problem. Right?

I also thought that but nope, my fate has some other plans. I am currently sitting the car restlessly because there is fucking traffic Jam! I want to punch everyone on my way now.

All thanks to my stupid self who threw the alarm and went to sleep.

Few hours later...........

Finally after everything. I am on my destination. I never felt this happy to study. I thought I won't be able to make it till now. I want to cry,seriously.

Well the problem is that last lecture is going to start in a few minutes.

Yes, you read it right. Last lecture.

_

Hey lovelies!!!
Finally a update. Sorry for the super late chapter. An wait for the other chapter. Thank you for all your love

Bye 💜💜💜