18

The staff lifted us and 'Playing with fire' played in the back ground. Back dancer's also took their places behind us too.

The whole stadium lit up with the echoes of the tuning of the song even though it was empty. We are going to live sing showing our talent like that. We both started dancing and I felt laziness filling me slowly slowly.

Jennie-

uli eomman maiel naege malhaeseo
eonjena namja joshimhalago
salang-eun machi buljangnan gat-aseo
Dachinikka-eh

Y/N-

eomma mali kkog, maj-euljido molla
neol bomyeon nae mam-i tteugeobge dal-eolla
dulyeoumbodan neol hyanghan kkeullim-i deo keunikka-eh

I sang after Jennie and now it was turn of Jennie to sing and I didn't pay much attention to it as I scanned the stadium.

To my surprise, I found Taehyung and Jungkook in the first row cheering and dancing like crazy in their seats. I silently laughed seeing them being so energetic and having their hair going here and there.

Then I remembered that I also have to sing, somehow their cheering gave me confidence and I started to focus more on my dance and singing skills.

Y/N-

look at me, look at me now
ileohge neon nal aetaeugo issjanh-a
kkeul su eobs-eo

Jen&Y/N-

uli salang-eun buljangnan

Just like that song came to an end too. Just as the song ended another tuning played in the background and I instantly recognised it.

It's 'Boombaya' and I felt myself catching the feels of the rhythm. I internally did a happy dance because I was wishing to dance on boombaya for real.

Time SKIP

After practicing like that for almost 2 hours. We both finally decided to take a break. I felt myself sweat and cringed as I was smelling.

I wanted to take shower so bad. Catching my breath, I just sat on the edge of the stage not being able to stand anymore because of tiredness. Jennie didn't sit and just laid on the stage with a thud startling me a bit.

Tae:You guys did great!

He exclaimed while coming on the stage and then patted my shoulder hard, intentionally. I glared at him. I saw Jungkook also following his path and taking a seat next to me.

Jk: Do you think hyung will shave our eyebrows for not practicing and coming here instead???

He just asked casually while Taehyung hummed taking a seat too.

Tae: We better not go because he's been calling me and I haven't picked his calls.

He also stated calmly while I knew that their inner worlds were shaking with fear. I'm sure five of them won't leave these two rascals.

Y/N: You guys better go otherwise you'll be dead. No go away we need to practice, shoo!! Shoo!!

I tried to send them away but whom are you kidding?? They won't even step out from this place without their own will.I chuckled at my so true thoughts.