16

Author's POV

Y/N also slept leaning on Jungkook's head without her knowing and drifting to a beautiful dream. Jennie seemed to wake up in a second and she blinked her eyes before scanning everywhere.

A smile formed on her lips when she saw the view infront of her. Her friend and her friend's friend leaning both each other's shoulders and sleeping peacefully.

She looked beside her and saw a sleeping Taehyung. She looked at him with a really expression. Such a not interested man. She thought.

She nudged him in his stomach and he winced half-sleepily. He stretched, yawned and finally paid attention to jennie with a 'What do you want?' Look.

She motioned him with her head to see the sight infront of them. He looked still not interested. She watched as his pupils got bigger the second he saw.

He smiled, looking at Jennie but changed into a straight expression.

Tae: You should have woke me in a good manner.

He whispered looking annoyed.

Jennie: Like you would wake up if I said 'TaEhYunG PleAsE WaKe uP sWeEtiE'.

She rolled her eyes as she added the obvious sarcasm. He huffed at her and then shifted to make himself comfortable but when he couldnt.

Then he stood up and went to where the beds were. They had beds but no one wanted to go there alone. Hopefully he found Suga also sleeping there like it's the last chance to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

My eyes lifted and I blinked few times in order to clear my vision which was blurred. I found myself on plane. I remembered that we took flight.

But when I saw where my head was, I was shocked.

I AM LEANING ON Y/N'S HEAD FOR GOD'S SAKE...........

Not a big thing because she was leaning o me too. Why I am sounding like a girl???

Ooooooo.... let's put SoMe MaKeUp giRls. Shut the fuck up Jungkook, it is not time for your stupid things.

But can't we do some time pass.

WHY THE HECK IS MY MIND ARGUING WITH ITSELF??!!??

I don't know but what she will think of me when she will wake up.  Ok let's put her head on my shoulder. Let's read some books, first time ever.

I first slowly adjusted her head on my shoulder trying not to wake her up from her sleep which looks amazing. Then I took the book which was infront of me, on the table.

I took it and read it. The title was "Struggles For Love", seems good. The time passed like this and soon we were landing.

My Home Town, I'm coming for you.

Y/N's POV

I felt someone nudging my shoulder ruining my beauty sleep. I opened my eyes to only shut them back due to the brightness.

I rubbed my eyes with my hand and blinked a few times to see clearly. I saw everyone looking at me.

Y/N: What??!!

I snapped. They pointed beside me. I looked up to only face someone's......neck???A beautiful neck and the perfume pretty good. What???!! A neck???!?!

I got startled and stood in light speed ti see Jungkook. But....

Y/N: b...but he was n....not-

Jimin: Oh! Yes yes you slept accidentally on him. Don't worry. Also we already landed, time to go.

He said as his black glasses, which were settled on his hair, fell on his nose bridge. So cool.......but that doesn't matter right now. I raised my eyebrow at Jungkook and he flipped his hair back and also smiled.

I knew he did that intentionally. Others were gone by now and I punched him on his shoulder and then ran to exist taking my bag.

JK: OUCH!! that hurts.

Y/N: THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR DOING THAT TO ME!!

I shouted because I was way far away from him at the moment. I got off of the plane and Jungkook followed unlike me running.

I followed them in the car and sat quietly like nothing had happened.

Rm: What took you so long???

Y/N: Umm... nothing I was just packing some stuff which I opened the time j was in plane.

I gave my signature sign, I hope it doesn't show nervousness written on my face which could tell that I was lying. He raised an eyebrow at me and then started to o  the engine.

JK: Hey!! HEY!! Don't you guys dare to leave the golden Maeknae behind.

He highlited the words with very bad French. A person filled with 99.9 percent attitude. He came and sat beside, the only seat left.

The ride was silent with some talk of normal things and then we came to our hotel. Let me tell you it felt like heaven.

This looked like a total castle, just like the ones in fairytale movies.

_

Sooooo
This is pretty small but I had no time, also I wanted to update and this is perfect.
Sorry guys you have to bear.

Bye💜💜💜