13

I was hugging her and crying miserably. Taehyung was stroking my hair in comfort but that's all in waste. I couldn't think straight. I stopped crying after a few minutes. They all were surrounding me.

Y/N: You all should go to class as its going to start. I will come d-don't worry.

I smiled which came sadly seeing them worrying about me and not studying at the point.

Jimin: How could you say that when you are hurt. Y/n..... You are like a sister to me,us, we don't know what you think about us but I'm telling you we are not leaving you like this.

They got me tears in my eyes again. I wiped the tears away and stood up. Took my bag which was placed on the bed and smiled.

Y/N: I am not letting you guys miss this last lecture so let's go.

They smiled too. We walked in the corridor. There was still one question lingering on my mind.

Y/N: Is he in our class? I mean he can be in some other class and anyway I'm not going to attend school. Its my last day.

I didn't think of graduating properly. But that would have been really good if that was possible. Taehyung turned to me while walking to our class.

Tae: He is in our class y/n.

He looked so worried. Omg why is he always like that. At one point he is right too. Anxiety is building in me remembering those brown orbs staring into me. Just by remembering how he looked at me makes me shiver in horror.

Why is my life like this? Why can't it be normal? Can't it be a normal life with happiness in it like others have. My life has already been not good atleast let me live normally for once.

I have also experienced so much. Isn't that enough that my fate wants it more worse. Can't even say that because of my fate today I'm a k-pop star. My fate is the worst one, I wish no one gets a fate like mine is.

I didn't realise that just by thinking this much we were infront of the class door. I opened it slowly and there was no teacher.

Students were settling in their seats. My eyes roamed in the class and luckily he was not there.

My heart felt relief for a moment. Atleast he is not in the class for now. The last row was having seats. Me and Jennie took two seats there.

Boys sat at the second last row and girls squealed and shouted just by seeing them. It's their daily routine don't mind them.

The professor came in the class and everyone settled but there was no sign of that man. Good for me.

But then suddenly the door opened revealing that boy.  I thought to early. Fear rushed into my body. I couldn't stop my shaking legs. Anxiety, fear filled me.

Professor: What do you guys want now?? Go and sit somewhere. Even if I spoke I know you won't listen to me.

Sir was also done with him and spoke without looking at him and putting his glasses at the bridge of his nose before turning to the board and continuing what he was explaining. I think he made a real good impression on our sir.

He looked at the classroom. Not to mention that one seat was empty beside me. Oh please no. Is that going to happen what I'm thinking.

There was just this seat left. He walked towards the last row and sat beside me. I could feel my heart throbbing in my chest with fear. Fear that he will come again in my life and do something when things were going good.

I think he didn't know that I am y/n and I hope he never do know that. But from the look in his eyes at that moment, I think he guessed me.

I don't know if he thinks that i played a role in his life. But he surely played a big role in my life being a villain.

I couldn't focus on my lecture. The entire time I wanted to run. Why did I came to the school in the first place?

I should have sat at home but no I was eager for the last day. I thought that it would be good but now it became the worst.

Every memory just came and replayed in my mind. I didn't got to know that the lecture ended and it was dispersal time. Jennie shook me. I came to reality.

I stood up realising that the last day was over. I couldn't enjoy it and I will regret it my whole life.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to face who it was. My face changed in a second.

The villain of my life standing right next yo me. He opened his mouth to speak something.

Soobin: Miss I think I know you? I'm sorry but you look like someone whom I know?

_

A big chapter for you guys.

Bye💜💜💜