2

The Morning
I woke up seeing the Sun shining bright and alarm ringing nonstop.As I have to go to high school. Its my first day So,I can't miss it.
I get ready and wore this:

Applying a little cream and I was thinking I'm a soloist so what will be everyone's reaction

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Applying a little cream and I was thinking I'm a soloist so what will be everyone's reaction. It is normal I'm not well famous so nothing will happen. As I go downstairs I see taehyung ready to go.

Y/N:hey! Wait for me.

Tae:ofcourse,I will. How can I leave you.

Y/N:Yeah you can't cause its my first day and I don't know anything about the high school, you better not leave me.

Tae:Yeah you'll be a crying baby if I leave you like this.Btw you're looking pretty in this outfit.

Y/N:first I'll not be a crying baby for your kind information.Second thanks for the complement. Third let's go or we'll be late.

Tae:yes let's go .

We reached the high school. We walked cause it was not not that far and what is best then the morning walk for health.As i entered taehyung took my hand took me to his friend but before he could I heard squealing of girls

Y/N:what's happening there ? (I said pointing towards the crowd standing in the corridor.)

Tae:It's nothing just that me and my friends are the heartthrobs of the high school and every girl has crush on us and won't leave us. You're lucky that you're my best friend.

He said proudly and I was here controlling my laugh listening to the word "heartthrobs" what the actual fuck . And I burst into laughter.

Y/N:t ...the...h...hell. Do you even know the meaning of heartthrobs?

I said laughing but soon stopped and approached the crowd. As I saw the scene my mouth wide opened.

Y/N:b..bt....bts .

Tae:yes don't you know me .

Y/N: yes I know you but seeing bts in real life is like a total dream.

Tae:I'm going to tell them about you and you'll meet them easily.

Y/N: jincha (really)

Tae Yes, let's go in the class.

As we reached the classroom everyone was like they have seen a ghost or something.

Ms.kim:So everyone! There is a new admission in our class. Come in dear and introduce yourself.

I entered the classroom and stood beside Ms.kim.

Y/N:Annyeongseo ! I am y/n Monoban. I'm 18 years old. Hope we'll be friends.

I bowed to everyone after the introduction and Ms.kim told me to sit and i sat beside taehyung.

In the classroom

As I sat next to taehyung those 6 boys I mean bts looked at me in confusion the whole lecture. As the lecture got over.

Rm:who's this girl?

Jhope:we didn't know you had a girlfriend.

Jimin:well your girlfriend is pretty cute.

Jin:it's so bad that you kept her away from us .

Taehyung was getting annoyed that how they didn't even gave the chance him to speak.

Tae:Wait!! Wait Wait. I'll tell you answer of every single question but don't consider her as my girlfriend.

There was you an uncomfortable mess.

Jk:I know you.ive seen you somewhere.

Y/N: but we met first time now. How did you saw me first?

Jk:ahhh!! You're the soloist. I listen your songs.

Jhope:oh! Yes I totally forgot. Your voice is melodious. Once I was listening your chesire and I just spilled a full mug of milk and realised that all were watching me with disgusted faces.

Jk: yes! I'm addicted to your every song.That solo,chesire,loco,antifragile.

[Author:please don't mind at the songs let's give her these and think these are solos for once.]

Y/N: you know every song till now but wait there's one more album coming.

Jk & jhope : JINCHA (really).

You nod at there statement and they smile.

Suga: wait! Are you gonna stop or do you want my slipper out??

Tae: oh yes let's eat in the canteen.

Rm: You didn't told us, who's she to you ?

Tae: she's my childhood best friend.

All six:oooooooooooooooo best friend.

Tae: It's nothing like that she is like my sister.

Rm: OK! So you're Taehyung's best friend means our also ,we will add you to our 7 friends group. Don't feel shy or hesitate to say something with us.

Y/N: Thank you. And one more thing I live at taehyung's house and here's my phone number, save it. If you need any help just call me ill be always there.

You showed them your phone number and they added you in their group and followed on Instagram.

_

Hello today I uploaded regular 2 days I hope I will do again and make it three and don't forget to vote and please comment.

Bye💜💜💜