14

That's where I am weak. Why do he have to ask me? Did he seriously forgot about me?

There were no words forming in my mouth. I opened it to answer but was unable to. Those orbs still looked confused.

I was questioning myself. Is this the same guy who ruined my life? Why does he looks so innocent?

Jennie came beside me. The boy looked more confused than he already was.

Soobin: Whoa! Jennie, what are you doing here?

He chuckled lightly, eyebrows still furrowed as he got more confused. He knew Jennie and I know that too.

Soobin: I thought you was always with that girl. What was her name??

He thought for a few seconds and smiled at her which was really creepy for me. My inner side becoming more scared than it already was.

Soobin: Did you also leave her??

A maniac laugh was heard from his mouth as he let that words go through it. He hasn't changed. How foolish can I be to think this man had changed.

Not even in my dreams it can be true. A monster will be a one forever.

Y/N: She didn't leave her but I know that you ruined her.

I spoke. I don't know from where I got that courage. I spoke almost at the verge of breaking down. My eyes filling up with tears.

But I can't breakdown now. It's not the time to let him see your weak side again.

He stopped laughing and faced me with raising one eyebrow.

Soobin: And who are you miss? Are you that girl??!

He laughed again like a psycho. I slammed my books on the table gaining attention from some other students.

Tears leaving my eyes.

Y/N: Yes! I am THAT GIRL whom you broke and left!! I am THAT GIRL who got kicked out from her house because of you!! I am THAT GIRL whom you once promised that you won't leave but you did!! I am Y/N!!!!

I shouted with all my might bot being able to hold the pain that I held for years.  Glaring at him, I don't care who the fuck heard me or not. I pointed at him.

My state being its worse. Tears streaming down my face and the hatred I held in my eyes can't be ignored.

His face changed into a serious one.

Soobin: You are y/n???

Still confused. Huh!

Y/N: Yes! I am y/n, So what!!

He checked me out from head to toe. So shameless as ever. My hands forming into fists. If I was out of the school right now, I would have killed him by now.

Soobin: Woah! I didn't thought you was y/n. A big glow up. You are more pretty than you was the last time I met.

Ridiculous. Such a dumbass, idiotic, annoying, stupid, absurd jerk. He still thinks about my figure and face. So shameless like so shameless.