19

This place was huge. Like very large. If I compare this to our stadium where we practiced then this is ten times bigger than ours.

This is what they deserve, they have gone through many hardships and this is what the result is. I can't even imagine how much they suffered to get this success.

Jennie: Woah! This is so big. We have to work hard to get this!

Jennie elbowed me still her eyes were wandering around. I smiled agreeing though she wasn't even looking at me.

Y/N: I knowwwww.....

Their manager took us backstage where all of them were sitting on a couch.

Except Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Both of them were getting scolded by Namjoon in a corner, separately.

They had their heads hung low with a pout on faces. Poor them but I can't do anything. He is the leader for a reason plus I don't feel like interrupting their session.

I'm a devil. I know it. I diverted my eyes from there and looked where four of them were sitting very tightly on one couch though there was another single couch present.

J-hope- Yo!! How's going everything??

He asked smiling like ever while Yoongi unintentionally pushed him a bit almost making him fall on the ground.

He still had that smile. Yoongi was sitting next to him having his eyes closed probably sleeping. Jimin was next to him staring at nothing with a blank expression.

Jin was eating ramyeon at the other end.

Y/N: Hi hobii!! Nothing's going on.

I replied with the same smile.

Mr.Choi: Guys! Come on, have some energy and practice.

He tried to lighten their moods and encourage them while still having one ear to the phone.

He is a very busy man. Ofcourse he will be. Being a manager of biggest boy group isn't easy as it will seem.

He has many things to arrange, not for one but for all of them.

Seeing no reaction from them at all, he left to his work. We both stood there waiting for the drama to end.

Me and Jennie looked at each other with done faces. I sighed. 'They are never going to change' I thought.

Time SKIP

One more day went just like that. I came to our hotel at 9p.m. at night after practicing some more.

Jennie left earlier than me. We both also saw and cheered for the boys like real crazy fans.

It took us 1 hour to make them practice. Lazy asses. They said that they were bored.

Right now I was laying on bed and scrolling through shorts.

Mainly shorts of bts and my fans being excited about the concerts were coming on my page. I was smiling like an idiot watching these.