9

The doctor said to rest as much as I can but I can't as I have to go to busan in 2 days and practice is pressuring more. Its night time when i am returning from the hospital. There is medicine in a small transparent bag over my right hand. My face is all heated up because of the high fever and a hoodie is covering me. I came home and rang the bell as I know they had came home.

Jennie opened the door and I could see how worried she was and she is right now. I slowly walked in and I could see almost everyone in the living room. Jimin was the first one to stand seeing me and he came to wards me.

Jimin: are you fine? Where were you? You know everyone is concerned about you?

I lightly smiled at him. But it was more heartbroken than assuring one.

Y/N: I caught a *cough* fever. That's why I left and *cough* I brought medicine for myself. *cough*

Jimin: you don't look fine at all. Go and take rest.

Tae:bu-

Jimin: No buts. Let her get some rest . She is all stressed up. Isn't she?

He asked me. And I smiled knowing that there are people in this world who care about me. I gave him a slight nod. I slowly took steps on the stairs as my body wasn't even standing properly at that time but jimin helped me to go into my room. I was in the room now.

I hope this day ends quickly. I don't something else. Taehyung,Jennie and others are always there for me. I can't be more grateful. That's the thing I love the most is that my  precious gems  are always with me. Sometimes.... it feels like I am burdening them. Everything is too much to handle when there is everything coming like light to you.

NEXT DAY

I woke up as usual and got ready to go to practice and wore this.

Then I just go downstairs. BTW I was feeling much better as I took painkillers with medicine before sleeping. I can see tae present there. As soon as he heard the footsteps he turned in my direction. I gave him a warm smile.

Y/N: let's go to practice. Is everyone coming ?

Tae: are you really fine ? And yeah, everyone will be there.

Y/N: yes I'm fine dude.

I put my arm around his shoulder in  a playfull manner and he rolled his eyes on my silliness. Ok so I drove towards the dancing studio. I came to the location and opened the gate and I did a action like I visited this place after centuries.

Y/N: oo my precious studio. How have you been? Huh won't you answer me ?
Well that's kind of rude boy.

Jk: hey! Are you fine? You know Jimin is like taking all the blame on himself as he thinks that your condition is like this because of him.

Y/N: I'm fine nothing happened to me.

I gave him a genuine,big,reassuring smile on which he seemed to believe me and returned the smile. I turned to face all of them.

Y/N: Guys today, we'll do practice but not now cause I wanna sing and dance on random things. Wanna join me ?

Bts: yes,sure,why not ?

Y/N: yeah, yeah that's the energy I want.

I said pointing at them with my face which is too lighten up. I sit between Jin oppa and jungkook.

Y/N: OK so I'm a stay. That's why I will start with 'Case 143' japanese version.

I stood confidently and seductively and took a mic that was attached to the speakers and the tune starts and I don't need headphones I'm too confident.

(Sorry guys I didn't got the female version of it. I searched for hours on youtube for it but there was no one who covered this please cooperate.)

I cleared my throat. And then the music filled my ears like that. The song came out of me like honey from the jar into a spoon. I tried copying their voices as much as I could. The song ended after sometime.

Y/N: one,four, three I love you.

The claps filled my ears as I opened my eyes which were closed surprisingly. I turned around and I felt proud of me being a big fan of Stray Kids.

Suga: didn't know you were a fan of Stray Kids and we'll done.

He showed his gummy smile still clapping and I smiled back sincerely.

Jin: Yeah yeah yeah it was W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.wonderful .

Y/N: Thanks oppa. I feel proud of being a stay myself cause their songs are just amazing.

I said and laid on the ground imagining them. It was always true that I was, I am and I will be the biggest fangirl of their.
Suddenly I noticed shadows on the doors as it was translucent. There were many people's shadows. I got so scared.

_

Hey girls!!!
Was the chapter interesting and vote or Oli London will sleep with you.
Type suggestions if you want to.

Bye 💜💜💜

23.8.23