Chapter 2

It had been a bit since the Dragonets of Destiny had arrived in Scarlet's arena, and so far so good. Red was bored as he stood by Scarlet, suddenly a loud clanking happened everyone looked away from the fight between Clay and the Icewing.

Red quickly looked back down as he saw a black liquid flying at the Icewing from the platform he and Scarlet stood at. Red glared at the Rainwing on the marble tree, she was pretending to be asleep, Red decided to keep this a secret to ensure things wouldn't change to much.

(Time skip)

Red looked as Tsunami and Starflight were ment to fight some Icewings but suddenly a large nightwing appeared. Red quickly flew down to the arena floor, he wasn't gonna allow the Icewings to die "Hello, may I ask why you have decided to invade Scarlet's arena?"

The big dark dragon simply snarled "We have come for our dragonet." Red smirked and let out a small chuckle, "Are you using the royal we or are there more Nightwings here?" The nightwing glared at him as a whole wing of Nightwings flew down, "Ah, so you were using we in the correct manner, but still I can't allow you to take any of Scarlet's prisoners."

Red quickly flung himself at the large nightwing, he let his claws flung across the Nightwing's snout. The nightwing reared back in pain as a few of the other nightwings flung at Red, luckily for him he was quick on his talons and with his wings. He bit into the throat of one of the Nightwings and flung it at another, he then looked at how many there was, defiantly to many to fight alone.

Red quickly rushed back to the stand with Scarlet and said "Sorry Scarlet but I think we're a bit out matched here, we might need to let Starflight go, if these dragons can see the future and read our minds it is quite possible they could kill everyone here including you if were unlucky." Scarlet glared at the Nightwings and growled "Fine, take your dumb dragonet and never return."

Red was glad he didn't have to fight like 20 Nightwings, he was also glad he was good enough friends with Scarlet to convince her to let them go. Scarlet seemed upset as the Nightwings left so Red decided to try and cheer her up, "If you want I could fight a Sandwing, or Icewing if you want."

Scarlet gave Red a little smile and said "Thank you, that would be quite a thrilling show!" Red landed back in the arena as they took Tsunami back to her pillar. Scarlet let out a Sandwing named Armadillo, Red prepared to fight, it wasn't unusually for him to volunteer to fight in the arena.

Red ignored everything but the fight, he dodged as Armadillo flung her tail at him. Red bit into her tail, she let out a screech and started to get and claw at him. He quickly let go of her tail, and slammed his head into her side, she wheezed and slammed against the ground.

Red grabbed Armiadillo by the tail barb, he quickly stabbed it into her neck. She screeched loudly, it slowly died down as the life faded from her eyes. Red felt bad as always, he wanted to save everyone but he had to kill to save the Icewings trapped here. He looked up at Scarlet and she motioned for him to come back and guard her. Red stood next to Scarlet as many of the newer prisoners looked at him with horror, they thought Peril was dangerous but Red must seem even more dangerous if he left both those fights without a scratch.