Chapter 7

Red found Scarlet had vanished, he went toward the palace, he knew Ruby would probably be there, Red then remembered Kestrel, he flew back to release her from her cell "Kestrel, come on, I think Scarlet is dead, or gone, so you're free." Kestrel looked at Red and said "Took you long enough."

Red rolled his eyes and said "Well I think we should go check, if she's dead or gone it means Ruby is the Queen and she'll probably forgive anyone who betrayed her mother." Kestrel then said "And if Scarlet's still there?" Red quickly said "You can leave, I'll check and tell you if Scarlet's in there."

Kestrel sighed and said "Fine but I want to see Peril afterwards." Red smiled and said "I'm sure she'll come back to make sure you and me are safe." Red flew with Kestrel close behind him, Red landed at the palace and went in. He saw not Scarlet but Ruby, he bowed and motioned for Kestrel to come in, she also bowed.

Ruby looked down at them from her throne she addressed Kestrel first "Hello Kestrel, I have decided to pardon you and all the Skywings in the talons of peace from the crimes Scarlet has condemned you of." Kestrel then said "Um... thank you queen Ruby." Ruby then turned toward Red "Red... I have no idea what to do with you, everyone knows of your infatuation with Scarlet, but you also almost lost your life to Peri-" Red interrupted Ruby "Um... yeah me and Peril were kinda planning on betraying Scarlet, we kinda already freed the Dragonets of Destiny, so I think you can trust us."

Ruby stared at Red and said "I am still unsure, you and Peril have both proven yourselves to be very dangerous, you are the one who helped train Scarlet before she became queen and Peril is responsible for multiple deaths, not to mention the deaths you have caused." Red then said "I am more than willing to be banished but I plead with you not to punish Peril, she was raised by Scarlet to be a weapon."

Ruby looked at Red and said "Very well, you shall be banished and Peril will be allowed to stay." Red got up and said "Your sister would be proud of the dragon you have become Ruby." Ruby seemed surprised and said "I know, now leave, as of now you are banished."

Red flew, he had no idea where to go until he saw the ocean, he would follow the Dragonets of Destiny, he would go to the Seawing kingdom. He landed on a beach and he had no idea how to get access to the seawings kingdom but he then had an idea, he would wait for the Dragonets of Destiny and join them on their quest to the seawings kingdom.