Chapter 6

Red got to the arena before everyone else, he quickly aproched the Rainwing on th marble tree, "You're friends are waiting for you outside the arena, we'll help you and Sunny escape soon." The Rainwing jumped up a bit but continued to act asleep.

Red waited for Scarlet and Burn to get up in the stand where they could watch. Scarlet found out about the  Dragonets vanishing and was mad at first but seemed to have calmed down, which ment she probably had someone she really wanted dead to fight Peril, or she had another plan.

The battles went by fast and soon Peril waited in the arena, she was clearly ready to kill. Scarlet had a smile on her face as she said "Red, you will be fighting Peril." Red froze, Scarlet knew he didn't stand a chance, she also knew Peril and him were friends, she was going to punish Peril by having her kill him.

Red flew down to the arena Peril seemed shocked as she looked up at Scarlet with disbelief in her eyes "You can't be serious Queen Scarlet, Red doesn't stand a chance, and he's your most loyal guard, why not send someone more suited for this?" Scarlet smiled and said "I'm sure Red can find a way to, but it all depends on what happens."

Red began to walk clockwise as Peril did the same, Red had no idea what to do. Peril rushed toward Red, he quickly dodged and shot fire at her face, not to hurt her but to blind her. Peril quickly regained her sight and slashed her talons at him, they barely scratched his scales leaving 3 long burn marks.

Red had no way to harm Peril, but even if he did he wouldn't, he could only stall for time. Red suddenly heard a screech from the stand that Scarlet and Burn were standing in, he saw Scarlet with a flame like mark on her beautiful face.

Red saw the opportunity as everyone began to panic, he quickly flew up to the stands and broke the small chain holding the Rainwing, "Come on, we need to save that weird sandwing." The Rainwing quickly got up and said "She and I have names." Red quickly replied "And I would love to know them, after we freed you both."

Peril, Red and the Rainwing quickly found the sandwing. Red grabbed at the cage bars and tried to melt them with his own fire, nothing happened, he turned toward Peril and said "Peril could you melt the bars?" Peril quickly flew up and grabbed the bars, they melted quickly.

Red quickly lead them to the last place he saw Clay and Tsuinami, he already knew the names of the Rainwing and Sandwing, but they didn't know he knew that they were Glory and Sunny. They found Clay and Tsuinami, Sunny then said "Where's Starflight?" Red replied  "Kidnapped by his tribe."

Glory looked at Red and said "Yeah 'kidnapped' he was about to fight a bunch of Icewings, I'd say they more of saved him, wish they had any care for us, then maybe we would have gotten free earlier." Red groaned and said "Whatever, he was taken by the Nightwings, anyway you all should get going, I need to make sure Scarlet is at least alive."

Glory quickly said "Make sure the evil mass murderer is safe? Wow, you must be an idiot or in love." Red glared at Glory and said "You're lucky I want this war to be over, otherwise I would kill you." He quickly flew back toward the Skywing palace.