Chapter 14

Red woke up, his arm was sore and had more bandages on it. Red got up and saw Webs and another Skywing being treated with a cactus. Red got up and started to leave the healing hut when he ran into Pomegranate, "Oh, hey Red, it's great to see you're alright!" Red smiled and said "Thanks, but what's going on?" Pomegranate replied "Queen Glory is training us to fight the nightwings to protect the rainforest."

Red then said "Well I'm gonna join." Suddenly Glory appeared and said "No you won't, you are wounded and I don't want you to be killed, especially after what you did, you proved you're trustworthy but right now I don't want you to fight in the condition you are in." Red then said "I can handle a little fighting... but, I guess I should stay if you say so Queen Glory."

Glory then said "Good, keep yourself busy with whatever you can, but remember, you are not joining the fight." Red rolled his eyes and said "Ok, I gotta go check on something anyway." Red limped off into the rainforest, he needed to check on Moonwatcher.

Red quickly found himself at the hidden location deep in the rainforest where Moonwatcher hid. Red quickly walked into the hidden location and gave Moon some fruit he found. Moon looked up and said "Hey Red, it's nice to see you again, what happened, you were gone for a few days?" Red then said "I got hurt and couldn't visit you, sorry." Moon smiled and said "It's alright, I'm just glad to see you again."

Red smiled and said "Well, I got you a present to apologize." Red reached into his pouch and pulled out a small silver bracelet with a dark purple gem on it. Red gave it to Moon and Moon said "Wow, this is cool, thank you Red." Red smiled and said "No problem, I have a few more back at my hut if you want any, I personally never liked bracelets or rings but I have a few if you want them." Moon smiled and said "Thanks but I think this is enough for now." Red talked to Moon for awhile longer until the sun began to set, "Well, I should be going, tell your mother that I said hi" Moon smiled and said "I will." As Red went back to the rainwing village.