Chapter 12

Red woke up early and saw a few familiar dragons were piled up passed out. Red was about to take a closer look when sudden Pomegranate appeared in front of him, "Oh hey Red, what are you doing?" Red then said "I'm going to check on those dragons, I thin they might be the Dragonets of Destiny." Pomegranate tilted her head and said "What is the Dragonets of Destiny?"

Red suddenly remembered the fact that the rainwings knew nothing about the prophecy or war "It's a long story, and honestly I don't think you'd care to hear me ramble about it." Red said but Pomegranate then said "No, I'd love to listen to you talk."

Red was a bit surprised and then said "Ok, I'll begin at the start." Red continued "20-ish years ago three sandwing sisters started a dumb war over who gets to be queen and the Nightwings made a prophecy and those are the prophesied dragonets." Pomegranate listened, her scales never left that bright pink and purple they always were.

Red then said "Are you ok, you don't seem to be reacting." Pomegranate flashed pink and said "Um... yeah I'm fine, just go caught up in the story." Red rolled his eyes slightly and said "Well wanna check on the Dragonets of Destiny with me really quickly?" Pomegranate smiled and said "Um sure." She seemed weird nervous for a rainwing.

Red ignored Pomegranate's nervousness and saw Glory had already been awake "Hello Glory, short time no see." Glory looked up at Red and said "What are you doing here?" There was suspicion and hostile look in her eyes, Red then said "Don't worry, I was banished by Queen Ruby, I am not here to destroy and kill, I'm here for peace."

Glory glared at Red and said "I still don't trust you." Red decided to change the subject, "Who's your seawing friend with the stab wound?" After hearing that Pomegranate quickly went to that dragon to check on him as Glory then said "He's one of the idiots who 'raised' us, Webs." Red smiled and said "Wow, at least you can say you had someone to raise you, no need to be passive aggressive about them being terrible at raising dragonets."

Glory's ears perched as she said "What do you mean by 'at least you can say you had someone to raise you'?" Red simply said "I had nobody who raised me, no parents, no guardians, no friends, my first friend was Scarlet." Glory stared at Red and said "That actually sounds quite bad, but still you better not do anything to hurt anyone."

Red nodded and said "Don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine and I won't hurt anyone, I promise."Glory continued to glare at Red as he walked off, he was definitely in a suspicious situation but he was here for good not evil.