Natural Born Escape Artist

Whenever Scar got the chance she'd try to escape, but has failed miserably. Now, with her recent upgrades and Carnotorus wounds, escaping seems impossible. If Scar ever did successfully escape, she would most likely be caught by Dr. Wu or his team.

Dr. Wu did not appreciate when Scar didn't follow the rules, she was stubborn like that. Dr. Wu thought he had drilled the idea of obeying him and she wouldn't get hurt into her head. Scar did not retain information that she didn't think was important.

It was only fair that she give it another shot.

Scar made a couple more spears that she could stick into the wall of her paddock, to essentially, provide steps for her escape. The walls of her paddock were metal, and scuffed up, not enough traction for her to climb out herself. But, this plan did not work. The walls being metal made it impossible for Scar to poke the spears into. Scar tried climbing the walls, likes she always done to escape, but again, nothing.

Scar didn't want to draw too much attention to herself. It'd be obvious to what she was trying to do.

Scar was stuck.

She exerted herself.

She was out of ideas.

Until night fell.

Scar pretended to be dead asleep, waiting for someone to enter or come near her paddock.

Two cleaning men walked into her paddock, a bit unusual but it would have to do.

Scar was good in the shadows, she moved swiftly.

Scar needed to cause enough chaos for a mistake to occur. Scar jumped on one of the cleaning men. "Call a CODE 19!" The cleaning man yelled to the other.
Scar jumped off of the first cleaning man and stalked up on the other. "Don't press button." Scar hissed.

"You—she can talk?!" The second cleaning man exclaimed. "Call someone!" The first cleaning man yelled. The cleaning crew was unequipped with the tools they needed to deal with Scar, considering how they thought she would be dead asleep. Scar growled, looking to see which door to her paddock was open. "What is she doing?" The second cleaning man whispered as the first cleaning man punched the CODE 19 button. "CODE 19! ALERT! ALERT! CODE 19!" Loud speakers said as red sirens lit up around Scars paddock, spinning around in circles. Scar covered her ears, hissing loudly to compete with the loud sirens. Owen and Dr. Wu, along with the rest of the island was up and at it. "PADDOCK S6! CODE 19! ALERT!" The automated system said over the whole island.

This CODE 19 call was different from the one a couple of days ago, it wasn't just telling Owen that something was wrong, but it told the whole island that something was happening. "Ah shit, dude! I think we should've listened to her!" The second cleaning man exclaimed as Scar was running the both of them around her paddock. Scar snarled behind them as they ran and the alarms continued to go off.

Owen didn't bother to put a shirt on, instead he quickly shot up from his bed and grabbed his leather jacket and fumbled to put his black chinos on. Owen hopped on this motorcycle and zoomed his way towards Scar's paddock, if the CODE 19 was this loud, at this time of the night, something was definitely wrong. Dr. Wu on the other hand, took his sweet old time to get up, thinking that this was nothing, thinking that Owen would take care of it.

Claire Dearing woke up too, she worried about this alert, considering her nephews would be coming in just a month. But, she waited until she heard news.
She had no idea where paddock S6 was, she didn't know there was such a paddock.

Unfortunately, when Owen arrived at Scar's paddock, she was already gone, only leaving the two winded cleaning men. Owen quickly parked his motorcycle and ran into the open door of Scar's paddock. "What the hell happened?" Owen asked, punching the button to stop the sirens and alarms.

"Who the hell are you two?" Owen asked the men.

The men caught there breaths, ignoring Owen as they did. "What the hell happened?!" Owen repeated. "Who the hell are you two?!"

"Mr. Grady, why are you screaming?" Dr. Wu asked from outside of the empty paddock. "Oh, you sure took your sweet ass time to get here!" Owen exclaimed. "Did you take care of the situation?" Dr. Wu asked, stepping into the paddock. "She's gone, sir." The first cleaning man said. "No shit!" Owen said. "What do you mean she's gone?" Dr. Wu asked.

"What are you two doing in her paddock? There was no scheduled cleaning." Dr. Wu asked, it appeared neither him or Owen knew what or why these men were doing here. "We got this email, they said she'd be asleep!" The second cleaning man explained.

"What email? Who was it from? I don't remember sending an email, Owen, did you send an email?" Dr. Wu asked. "When would I have time to send an email?" Owen asked Dr. Wu. "Who do you work for?" Owen asked the two men, no answer from them. "Answer me!" Owen yelled into the night.

"Now, Mr. Grady. I'm sure we can figure this out." Dr. Wu defused the situation. "Your job is to find Scar, search everywhere, you know her best." Dr. Wu looked at Owen, who didn't hesitate to do so, Owen ran back to his motorcycle and drove down the dirt paths. "I now have to make up an excuse for all of this." Dr. Wu muttered, his excuse was this. "Rest assured, this alarming incident, no pun intended.." Claire chuckled. "..was nothing more than the wind. Paddock S6 is a scrap paddock, used for storage, and considering that it is almost storm season, the winds are very strong. A box blew over and hit the CODE 19 button. I and Dr. Wu's team promise you that everything is under control. You may return to your bungalows and try to get some sleep." Claire said.

Dearing had set up a small meeting with the staff at Jurassic World, in order to not leave anyone with questions. This was Dr. Wu's words, said and modified by Claire to sound less profound.

Owen drove the motorcycle through the jungle, "Scar?" Owen yelled. "Scar! Where are you?"

Scar was running through the forest, she didn't know where she was going but she was happy she was out of her paddock. Scar climbed trees and swung on vines, even passing the paddock of the Carnotorus. Scar was perched on a tree branch as she watched Owen's motorcycle sped passed her. Scar playfully followed Owen, staying hidden so he wouldn't see or find her. Owen stopped at the Raptor paddock, Scar got distracted by a bird in a tree and had a standoff with it. Owen walked to the gate of the Raptor paddock. "Hey, Blue." Owen whispered as Blue walked over to the gate. "Have you seen Scar?" Owen put his arms through the gate to pat her snout. Blue shrieked. "Easy, easy." Owen stroked her chin. "I'll find her, girl. I promise."

The Raptors and Scar had a close relationship, almost like when a wolf raises a child. The Raptors were fully grown by the time Scarlett arrived but they were very fond of her from the start, as if they could sense what was going to happen to her.

Scar hid out in a tree, she was rushed with adrenaline, but her wounds were still fresh and she knew she wouldn't be do a lot for a while, though, she did not regret her escape. After searching for what felt like hours, Owen returned back to Scar's paddock, skidding into a halt, where he could talk to Dr. Wu. "Well?" Dr. Wu had his arms crossed.

"No luck." Owen sighed. "She's an intelligent girl." Dr. Wu said. "Perhaps, too intelligent." Owen said.
"I'll have my mercenaries continue to look out for her." Dr. Wu told Owen. "This is a whole new environment for her, Doctor. She could stay away for days, weeks, months! She would not get bored out there and she definitely wouldn't let herself get caught." Owen replied, feeling worried for Scar.

"Yes, I suppose you are right. Nonetheless, we have to try, she is a visionary of mine, I do not want to lose my vision." Dr. Wu said. "Are we seriously still going to let the park run with her out there?" Owen asked, although he understood Scar's behavior, she was still an unpredictable person, a possible threat to the public. "Yes, we are, we have to." Dr. Wu said.

"But what about the kids coming in a month?" Owen asked, referring to the six campers and two nephews.

"She'll be found soon." Dr. Wu began walking off.

"Hawkes, Steele!" Dr. Wu yelled in the distance.

And with that, Dr. Wu was gone, showing no signs of remorse or guilt, not caring that he could be putting lives in danger, only caring about his creations.