The Importance Of A Plan

The problem of not being abled to hear Sammy and Darius continued, "We still can't hear you!" Brooklynn said, "Just keep hitting buttons." Brooklynn said to Yasmina, "It's this one." Scar said, popping up in between both Brooklynn and Yasmina. "What?" Brooklynn said. "The second to last white button." Scar pointed to it. "Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Ben asked. "Let's find out." Yasmina said, pushing the button that Scar pointed to.

"Scar, how did you know that?" Brooklynn asked.

"She's not a big sharer for personal things." Ben said.

"Just listen." Scar said, as everyone focused on what Darius and Sammy were talking about. "Absolutely not! You're gonna get killed if you go it alone." Sammy said over the monitor. "I have too. It's all my fault." Darius replied to her. "What are talkin' about?" Sammy asked Darius. Darius sighed, "Look, the only reason Tiff and Mitch know about the watering hole is because I showed them." Darius said. "I'm the one that didn't listen to Brooklynn. The dinosaurs are in danger because of me." added Darius.

"I promised you all, I'd get you home."

"And I..."

"And I already lost Ben...and Scar."

"Darius." Sammy said. "That's not your fault."

"Mitch said their boat is at the northwest dock, get everyone together and get off of the island while Mitch is distracted." Darius said.

"What about you?" Sammy asked.

"I have to make this right." Darius replied.

Ben took one of the seats at the panel, pressing the button to talk to Sammy and Darius. "We got your back, Darius!" Ben said over the speaker. "Forget the boat, Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben added. "Ben?!" Darius asked, "You're alive?!" Sammy asked. "Oh, rightttt, you didn't know." Ben said. "Yeah, also, we found the sound button, so, we can hear you." Ben smiled. "And I defeated Toro."

"Bumpy also says 'hi'." Ben said.

"And I have Scar with me! Taught her all her ABCs, isn't that right, Scar?" Ben said, Scar perked up as she heard her name. "Yeah! Hello, Darius! And Sammy!" Scar ran over next to Ben and Kenji. Sammy and Darius stood mouth opened, trying to believe everything that Ben has just said to them.

"I think I broke them." Ben said, "Yeah, Ben and Scar are alive and were all very happy about it." Yasmina said, pushing Ben slightly out of the way. "Point is! We're not going to let you do this alone." Brooklynn said, pushing both Yasmina and Ben out of the way. Ben rolled away on the rolling chair and Scar ran after the chair, Scar was fascinating by the way the chair spun. Scar spun that chair around, Ben quickly hopped out of it, in order for him not get dizzy. "Let's feed them both to the Mosasaurus!" Ben said, nobody seemed to like that idea, except for Scar, who made small claps with her hands.

In short, a plan was set, and Scar was staying with Brooklynn? That didn't seem right. But, all awkwardness aside, a plan was a plan, and it must be executed perfectly, with no issues. "All right, Scar. Let's do this thing." Brooklynn said, cracking her knuckles and beginning to press buttons and flip switches. Brooklynn labeled out where things were on the map, like the watering hole, where Kenji was, along with everyone else. Brooklynn and Scar kept a close eye on everyone, mainly focusing on Tiff and Mitch. Unfortunately, Scar didn't like sitting around.

Scar worried about Ben, Bumpy, and Yaz, Kenji too. Scar knew they'd be okay, but, since, she wasn't with them, there was no way for her to be sure. "What's good, Isla Nublar?" Brooklynn said into the speaker to distract Tiff and Mitch, "Tonight, we've got a very special, very shocking, 'Brooklynn Unboxes Live'  going out to Mitch and Tiff." Brooklynn said, "Ka-pow!" Brooklynn said before flipping a switch on the panel to make on of the automated voices speak.