The Show

They split up after making their way to the swamp biome and later to the warehouse, Darius, Sammy and Kenji went off towards the stadium, which Kenji had shown them. Brooklynn, Yasmina and Ben stayed back at the building to see if they could remotely shut the stadium down or at least use something to distract them as Darius wanted them to do. "When did he have time to build all of this?" Darius asked, "No idea...." Kenji said as they approached the brightly lit stadium, begging them to enter like a beacon of hope or an alien spaceship.

Darius, Kenji and Sammy surrounded a door that was at the bottom of the stadium, it was most likely locked and they didn't have Brooklynn to pick the lock, not like she had any bobby pins left....But, knowing Brooklynn, she still would've tried. "I can push the door in," Kenji suggested, "using my shoulder." He added, "I did it back at—" Kenji went to say but was shushed by Darius. "Sammy," Darius said. Sammy looked over to him, "Use your horns and ram into the door, turn your head and you should be able to pull the door off the hinges." Darius explained and she stared more intently.

"Should?" Sammy asked, slightly confused and a part of her was concerned. Kenji also gave Darius a puzzling expression as he glanced over at Sammy and her large horns. "Yes." Darius nodded, "Trust me." He added. "Alright, y'all might wanna step back." Sammy said, shaking out her body and taking a deep breath. Darius and Kenji moved out of the way, Sammy ran head first into the door and there was a strong metal pop once her horns punctured through.

She huffed out her nose and twisted her head as Darius instructed, Darius and Kenji watched as her feet slowly slid back on the dirt. She then quickly pulled her head back and the door snapped off the hinges, the leafs and barrels scattering on the ground. "How'd I do?" Sammy asked, taking a heavy breath out and holding her hands at her hips, looking at Darius and Kenji, "Great, but..." Kenji stepped forward to grab the door and lift it off of her horns, "Oh," Sammy said, beginning to chuckle softly to herself, "Maybe these things aren't so bad."

Kenji tossed the door aside and it landed on the soil without drawing any attention to the three of them. "Now," Darius said, listening as the Indoraptor made another loud roar, presumably at Bumpy. "Be quiet, stick together, and most importantly, get Scar." Darius explained. "Let's try to not get caught....again." He said, entering the door that Sammy had just ripped off, Kenji and Sammy followed. They began to creep up some metal stairs, the cold feeling against Sammy and Darius' feet.

On the other hand, Ben, Yasmina and Brooklynn were in the main building, "Never thought I'd be back here..." Yasmina said as she held Ben's hand so they all would stay together. "We have to find a way to keep Wu and Kon distracted enough so everyone else can pull off the rescue." Brooklynn said. "But how?" Yasmina asked, "If we were to mess with the stadium, wouldn't we have to be in the stadium?" Ben pointed out. "Yes, unless there is some way we can control it from a distance." Brooklynn replied. "Let's get in the elevator and see if we can get to a office or control room." She added.

"Wu's gotta have surveillance cameras somewhere." Yasmina suggested, "Surprisingly there isn't anyone around to follow...." Brooklynn said, this conversation was happening as they were in the elevator, Ben didn't have much to say, but he did tap his foot impatiently because all he wanted to do was make sure Bumpy was safe. Brooklynn stepped out of the elevator first and walked down a hallway, 'What's with this place and hallways?' Brooklynn thought to herself since it would be too risky to talk.

As they walked, Brooklynn could hear the sound of keys clicking, which sounded like some computer keyboard, and she glanced to the side to see a door that was cracked open with the only light coming from a screen. Brooklynn looked at Yasmina and Yasmina looked back at her, they exchanged small nods before Brooklynn reached to push the door in. But she pulled her hand back when she thought about how keys would be clicking, someone was in that room....Someone had to be, keys don't click by themselves. Brooklynn looked back over to Yasmina.