A Plan By Two Ghosts

Scar and Ben, along with Bumpy returned back to there camp, Bumpy was now too big to sleep under the shelter, but why would she want to? Ben drew the situation at hand in the dirt, barely drawing the three people that Scar and Ben had saw. "The guy with the grey hair, named Hap, said something about kids in a yurt." Ben said, circling one of the stick figures he drew. "He must've been talking about Darius and them." Ben added, holding the stick in his hands as he sat in a crisscrossed position.

"That means they never made it to the ferry."

"Right, Scar?" Ben looked over to her.

"I told you they never get off island." Scar replied.

"These humans didn't seem like they were going to bring them home." Scar added. "Especially not the one with the grey hair.." She said, Hap reminded Scar of one of Dr. Wu's mercenaries or goons.

"Don't worry, Scar. You're safe with me." Ben replied, sensing how her mood suddenly changed. "And Bumpy." Ben looked over to Bumpy, and went smiling back at Scar. Scar wasn't all that worried about this Hap guy, she was worried that once Ben was back with the campers, his friends, he'd say goodbye. Scar worried that Ben would just become another figment of her imagination, never to be seen or heard from again. Ben had learned to find his way without Scar, and without fear, and now he found his friends. "We keep an eye on them." Scar said.

"Make sure they don't hurt Darius or Kenji." added Scar. "And everyone else." Ben somewhat corrected her, but than he thought about how Scar wasn't close to all of the children from Camp Cretaceous. "Sneak around." Ben said, "Make sure they are as sketchy as they seem." added Ben. Scar tilted her head at the word 'sketchy', even though Ben had taught her words and phrases, there were still things that were new to her. "Make sure they are as bad as they seem." Ben corrected himself, so Scar would understand. And they did just that, Scar, Ben, and Bumpy following the same scent trail and footprints.

At first, everything seemed normal, the adults were providing the campers with food, shelter, clean water and bathrooms, they had cameras and proof that they were what they said they were. Nothing seemed to out of the ordinary yet, but, only time would tell, based off the conversation that Ben and Scar had heard, they were not nice people. Based off of how Ben and Scar had felt, they were not nice people. "I don't know." Ben said, he was back in the same crisscrossed position as the day before. "What do you think, Bumpy?" He asked Bumpy because Scar wasn't around. Speaking of Scar, she came running out of the bushes. Ben shot up to his feet.

"Scar, what's wrong?" Ben asked.

"Hap—he's got Kenji and the pink girl!" Scar panted.

"Come on, then!" Ben ran over to Scar, Bumpy following after the both of them. Scar quickly ran in front of Ben and Bumpy, but, they all weren't very slow. The three of them ran in mainly the same pace. Ben had grabbed a large branch, as they ran to go find Brooklynn and Kenji, and Hap. It wasn't that hard to find three people running through the jungle, panting and running, screaming and fighting.

Hap had cornered Kenji and Brooklynn. "I told you to stay put!" Hap yelled at them as they were backed up against a rock. Hap's terrible voice struck through Scar's ears, making her feel as if she was back with Dr. Wu and especially, Hawkes. "It's alright." Ben whispered to Scar as they waited for the right moment to attack. "On my count..." Ben started to slowly crawl out of the bushes, Scar and Bumpy slowly following after him. "You have no idea who you're—" Hap was starting to say before Ben came running out of the bushes, smacking him over the head with the large branch he held. Ben stood proudly as he rested the branch over his shoulder.

Bumpy and Scar running to his side. Bumpy roaring next to him. Kenji and Brooklynn sat in shock.

"What? You've never seen a ghost before?" Ben asked. "Two ghosts!" Scar exclaimed.

You could say that Kenji and Brooklynn have never seen a ghost before, let alone, two ghosts in one day.