Taking A Dip

As the black smoke came out of the hood of the van and the lights flickered, Scar stayed down, Bumpy nudging Scar's arm, again and again. "Is everyone okay?" Darius asked. "Is everyone..." Yasmina replied, laughing towards the end, getting out of the car, slamming the door. "Yaz! Wait, wait!" Sammy said, getting out of car, chasing after Yasmina. "Guys, I don't think Scar is doing too well.." Ben said. "Huh?" Kenji said, getting out of the car.

Kenji walked over to the back of the van. Bumpy tugged at the sleeves of Scar's shirt. "I—I think the fight with the Indominus really messed her up." Ben explained, carefully getting out of the van. "Toro, too." Kenji said, getting into the back of the van and picking up Scar, gently, holding her in his arms bridal style. Kenji carefully hopped out of the van.

Outside of the van, Yasmina and Sammy argued, the campers adding onto the argument slightly, Brooklynn more than anyone else. Bumpy walked away from Ben and over to Kenji holding Scar, Bumpy jumped up slightly to sniff Scar. "Look, I know the situation were in is sub-optimal." Ben said as the auguring stopped. "It's trash." Brooklynn said. "Just say it's trash, Ben." She added. Ben contemplated, "Yes, but despite the obvious trashittude." Ben said as Bumpy started to jump up and down in front of both him and Kenji, bellowing rather loudly. "We need—" Ben tried saying.

"We need to—.." Ben kept getting interrupted by Bumpy. "Bumpy, what are you—" Ben asked her as the trees came crashing down behind them, the Indominus roaring from the leaves. All the campers screamed, scattering away quickly. Kenji ran away, holding onto Scar's arms and legs tightly, not to drop her. "This is trash! This is trash!" Ben yelled. Kenji, Ben, and Darius were knelt beside the van as the Indominus ran past them, Kenji held the back of Scar's head to support her, holding the rest of her body close to his chest.

A helicopter flew overhead, towards the direction of the Indominus, following after the large dinosaur. "What the heck?" Darius asked in a whisper, "Masarani's helicopter! That's his call sign on the tail." Kenji explained, not being abled to point towards the chopper in the sky. "It's shooting at the Indominus!" Darius quietly exclaimed as they ran after the helicopter. The helicopters flew after the Indominus, shooting the bullets through the dino.

The helicopters and supposedly the Indominus, too, were at the pteranodon enclosure, shooting at the Indominus near the enclosure. A sound came from the area, like a helicopter had crashed into the glass, "What was that?" Brooklynn asked. "Yeah! Kick it's butt, Masarani!" Kenji exclaimed. "Wooahoo! We're saved! Yeah, baby!" Kenji said as Scar came rolling out of his arms. Scar shook her head, confused to where she was. Scar hissed in distress. "Wow, wow, Scar. It's okay, it's just us." Darius said, kneeling down to Scar, as Bumpy run in between the campers, towards Scar. "I told you they have it totally under contr—" Kenji kept trying to celebrate.

The helicopter in the sky became crashing down as the Pteranodons came flying out of the glass enclosure, the helicopter crashed into the glass with a loud explosion. The Indominus roared from the Pteranodon enclosure, Scar looked over to the glass dome, that's where she'd take down the Indominus.
Scar began running away, but Kenji grabbed her by the arm. "No, Scar! No more Indominus!" Kenji looked down at Scar. Scar hissed, pulling her arm away. "If you go to the Indominus, who's gonna protect Ben and Bumpy?" Kenji asked, playing with Scar's thoughts. Kenji brought up a valid point.

Scar huffed, being annoyed with Kenji. "With those Pteranodons loose, we're sitting ducks!" Darius exclaimed. "We gotta take cover!" added Darius. Kenji leaned over to Brooklynn, taking the tablet from her hand. "The kayak river! The entrance is near here! It goes underground, beneath the ridge, but if we follow it, it'll lead us right to the main park!" Kenji explained, putting an idea into place.

"Then that's where we need to be!" Darius said as the Pteranodon's flew closer, into the open air. The campers began to run, Ben going over to help Bumpy, Scar helping him too. The Pterandon's flew overhead, diving down to pick up Kenji, Scar stood up for only a second and swatted at the Pteranodon, but her legs began to shake and she fell down to her hands and knees. "Thanks, Scar! Guys, come on!" Kenji said, leading the campers to take a left.