Six Chances

It took three ropes, one shock prod, four scientists and Hawkes to take down Claws. "That sure was a lotta noise.." Sammy said, looking above her. Claws was tied up like an alligator, "Doc, what now?" A scientist asked as Hawkes held Claws down. "Solitary." Wu replied. "But—" The scientist protested, "Solitary!" Wu repeated and the scientist nodded. "He won't be able to break out." Wu explained, "It'll provide a temporary solution."

Wu wouldn't be able to cryogenically freeze Cole again because he didn't have the equipment for it, and Wu didn't waste his time on Cole, bringing him back from Nublar just to get rid of him again all because he didn't have enough space, room or time.

Wu would continue his work with Cole as soon as these kids from Camp Cretaceous were dealt with. And who knows, maybe these kids will be helpful.

Wu walked out of the basement, stepping down onto the dirt, his black dress shoes sinking into the ground. "Filthy." Doctor Wu muttered to himself as he began walking, looking for a specific cage, holding a specific experiment. You could say that Dr. Wu was questioning his life choices, he had everything he wanted, but he didn't have enough to make it possible, too many things were happening all at once.

"Did you know I named—" Pebbles was telling Scar a wild story, Scar could be a good listener and perhaps the mermaid's stories reminded her of Darius. Fear was sent somewhere, Scar didn't know where, Pebbles didn't acknowledge his disappearance, or perhaps she did and didn't think nor say anything about it. But, Pebbles completely shut down at the sight of the doctor, "Don't make me remove your vocal cords." Dr. Wu threatened Pebbles, "Only reason you still have those things is because of that tail." Wu added. Scar hissed at Wu, drawing his attention towards her.

"Ah, my Cicasaurus, it's been a while." Wu put his hands together and seemed to sigh. "You're actually just the person I wanted to talk to." Wu grabbed the metal bars of her cage, Scar tilted her head at his words. But before Wu continued, he looked at Scar's cage, it still had the broken pieces of chains, along with bent shackles and bars, Wu had to fix her cage.

Wu glared at Pebbles, who turned away from Wu and covered her ears, not saying a word, allowing Scar and Wu to have a somewhat private conversation. "Now, you know how I much I hate when my plans get ruined." Wu said, wandering in front of Scar's cage, "Things get setback, and pile up." Scar was confused to where Wu was going with this. "I bring you and your friend, Unigibasaurus, back from Nublar, the worse island imaginable for normal children, and what do I get in return?"

"I get disrespected, with the outbreaks and escapes."

"All of this, has been for you, Scar."

"And I've tried, and my efforts have been tiring."

"What's your point?" Scar asked, when perhaps she shouldn't have. "Interrupting me?" Wu glared, "Tsk, tsk." Wu tutted, "The point is, which I shouldn't even have to explain is that..." Wu didn't complete his sentence yet to seem suspenseful. "Things have been perfect and then you come in....and ruin it." Wu said, stopping in his tracks. "You have this change in attitude. I thought you liked it back in your paddock." Wu's words weren't all important to Scar.

"With your leaves," Wu bent down, "and sticks." Wu had picked up a small stick in the dirt and partially stuck his hand through the bars of Scar's cage, waving the stick around. Wu should've known better than this, Scar extended herself out and bit down on Wu's hand and he dropped the small twig, "Ah!"

"Son of a—" Wu pulled his hand out, "This is what I'm talking about. You'd never hurt...." Wu began to say and then he grinned, "You've never hurt humans." Wu's eyes widen in realization, this news was exciting to him, minus the fact his hand was bleeding all over the place.