3

"Shit" y/n said to herself knowing that Bella has seen her she froze and slowly turned around making eye contact with Bella. "Oh y/n? Why didn't you say hi earlier?" Bella said obviously tired" I uh I was nervous I guess totally like being gay you know" y/n smacking her mouth immediately. Bella giggled to herself.

Y/n assumed Bella was too tired to understand what she meant."Well it's fine I get being nervous" Bella smiled and y/n blushed and whipped around quick to go back to making some spaghetti." Oh can I have some? " Bella asked." oh uh yeah sure." y/n responsed. The two sat down at the table and chatted about anything that came to mind but naturally you we're timid and shy when the conversation was interrupted by my phone ringing the name on the phone reading "dad" I groaned and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Y/n I'm at your house where are you?"
"Dad I'm not in state I'm in Canada I told you that"
"For th makeup gig? I thought you were joking"
"Make-up is my job dad"
"That's fucking dumb you need a stable job y/n"
"This job is stable"
"Maybe you can find a boyfriend while your in Canada"
"Dad you know I'm gay dont be like this"
"It's just a phase trust me"
"Okay you know what goodbye dad"

I said hanging up the phone I looked at Bella she looked confused "my dad's a piece of shit". I said bluntly "sorry sorry I'm just gonna go to bed" I said with a voice crack, tears forming remembering the relationship I used to have with my father before I came out to him. Before I could make it to my room Bella grabbed m pulling me into a hug. I hadn't gotten a hug in so long so I nearly immediately melted into the hug "I know you don't really know me but I couldn't help but hug you." she whispered. I broke down crying for a moment before separating looking at Bella "goodnight" I said with a sad smile trying to stop crying "night y/n"