4

RING RING RING RING

Y/n groaned to herself. She sat up and stumbled out of bed, tired she got dressed and brushed out her hair. She walked out of her room to come face to face with Bella, he looked so awake and happy, "Good morning." Bella smiled "Morning, are you a morning person or something it's like 5 in the god damn morning." Y/n said rubbing her eyes "Well no but I'm excited you know?" Bella replied. "I'll just be doing makeup and cutting hair all day which I love but I don't think it's nearly as exciting as what you do." Y/n said in response "Well I'm gonna go get ready" y/n said walking back into her room into the bathroom she did her make-up and finished with accessories. She grabbed her keys and was about to leave assuming Bella had already left. She opened the door and stepped out "WAIT" She heard turning around "Sorry can I ride with you I really don't wanna drive." Bella said. "Sure c'mon" Y/n responded walking out. They got into the car and headed to set.

"Are you gonna be doing my makeup and stuff?" Bella asked. "Well I don't know until I'm told what to do, I didn't know I was going to work with you until I got to set to meet everyone." Y/n responded with "oh" Bella said.

They arrived at the set and got out of the car.

Y/n got to her small studio and soon after her boss came inside, "So today we're going to need you to do makeup on people playing as the infected and the main cast, We'll send them inside you just wait." he said "Alright thanks." Y/n responded. People came in and out, y/n was getting tired of making the same boring small talk with people her hands hurting it was almost 4 in the afternoon when someone else walked in. "Hey y/n" Y/n turned happy to see Bella behind her she smiled knowing she doesn't have to say the same thing again. "oh my god are you my last person too? my hand really hurts" Y/n said stretching her wrist. Bella giggled "yeah I probably am, they're almost done filming just gotta do my part and it should be done with." Bella said. "oh good I can be done I'll be able to go home" Y/n said. Bella walked over to the seat and Y/n took off the makeup she had been wearing before "Well you have to wait for me to get done filming so you'll have to stay for a long while." Bella said. right when y/n was about to apply new makeup the boss walked in "hey actually lets just pick up filming tomorrow alright the director had to leave so go on home" he said and then left.

Y/n packed up her stuff and cleaning her studio. Alright lets go she said to Bella. Bella got up and they walked to the car and headed on home. y/n flopped onto her bed and drifted off into sleep.

*TIME SKIP A FEW MONTHS*

A few month later Bella and y/n had gotten closer and closer as friends and they had fully filmed the first few episodes of the last of us. It was the episode where riley was introduced. Y/n watched the filming process and smiling watching the scene play out by Bella and Storm. She watched and then it was the scene where Ellie and Riley kissed, she watched as Bella kissed Storm. "CUT" the director called out.

For some reason Y/n felt angry she felt sad she realized that she was about to cry as she watched Bella and Storm talk and laugh. Bella looked over at Y/n and said her goodbyes to Storm. Bella started walking towards Y/n. But she turned around and walked off knowing her job for the day was done. "Y/N? Wait up" Bella called out, Y/n heard Bella jog over and y/n sped up almost running to her car she quickly got in and drove back crying. She got to the hotel she walked into her room and cried. She paced around her room crying confused why it bothered her as much as it did she just got angrier and angrier. About a hour later the crying had stopped all she could do was think and get mad at herself. Then the door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N" Bella yelled opening the door becoming face to face with y/n, her eyes puffy from crying her whole face red y/n looked up from where she was sitting "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Y/n said her voice cracked she could feel the tears coming back. "What's wrong? Why the hell did you leave me there I had to get a ride from Storm completely out of her way!?" Bella said angry. "Go fucking marry her or something just get out I don't owe you shit it's not like we're anything" Y/n responded crying standing up putting her hands on Bella's chest in attempt to push her out of the room. Bella grabbed her wrist pulling them off herself holding y/n's wrist. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Bella questioned.

"I'm sorry I don't know why but seeing you with storm it made me angry it bothered me I don't understand and I'm sorry okay? I understand that you're probably angry but- well I don't fucking know" Y/n cried and looked at Bella "Y/n you're so fucking stupid" Bella said and pulled Y/n into a hug and they fell onto the ground.

Y/n practically grabbed onto Bella and cried and cried. They parted. "What do you mean I'm stupid?" Y/n said laughing. "Uh you'll realize it eventually" Bella said smiling "And for the record it's not like I'm in love with Storm it's just the script we're friends I'm friends with the whole cast okay?" "Why would I care about you and storm?" Y/n said. Bella smiled at her you'll get it and punched y/n on arm. Y/n smiled she didn't know why but what Bella said made her feel better. She stared at Bella, Bella looked back, Y/n felt herself blush. "What are you staring at?" Bella said jokingly. "You obviously" Y/n said. She got closer to Bella putting her hand on Bella's face breathing heavily they stared at one another. Y/n realized what she was doing. and quickly retracted and stood up. "Well goodnight I'll see you in the morning." Y/n said stumbling over her words. Bella stood up and walked out "Goodnight love" Bella said with her smile. Y/n went red and shut the door. And al night all she could think about was Bella. She smiled to herself before drifting off into sleep.