12

No ones POV:

You wake up the next morning to the sound of your alarm ringing from your bag in your room, you feel something shift next to you, you look up it's Bella she got up walking to your room and shutting off your phone. while doing that you took the chance to spread your whole body out overtop of Bella's bed. "Hey c'mon you gotta get up." you hear Bella say. You look over at her as she is throwing on his shirt and changing into new jeans. "but it's still dark outside Bella and im so tired." You said out loud starting to burry your face into a pillow. "We have not been to work in like 3 days c'mon now." Bella said ripping the sheets off your body, you ball up cold from the sudden air pressed against your once warm body. You then feel two arms pick you up. "Bella what are you doing?" You said slightly frantic from the unexpected movement. "I'm taking you to your room." Bella replied. He walked you into the room and sat you down on your bed. You being stubborn then decided to flop back onto your own bed. Bella watches you and walks over to your closet opening it and loudly saying. "since you're not getting up I'll have to choose out an outfit for you today." You hear rustling around and then feel a small hit from Bella throwing clothing at you. You finally get up looking at Bella. He was propped up on your wall looking at you. 'Fine I'm up" you said grumbling. "Oh good I've been waiting years for you to awaken." Bella said with a smile. You start to undress taking off your shirt and throwing it at Bella "Shut up" you say in return to Bella's comment. He laughed and left the room. You finished getting dressed and walk into your bathroom, you look at yourself "Bro I have no energy to do make-up today." You quietly say to yourself. You reached over to the brush on the sink and brush out your hair and claw clip it up into a ponytail with some hair out to face frame of course. You waddle your way into the kitchen. You are greeted with a plate of pancakes and sliced fruit that Bella had made. You quickly ate and threw on some run down converse.

"Alright lets go" You hear Bella say as He grabs the keys to the Jeep. You run up to the front door and walk out of the room together. You and Bella start walking down to the parking garage and Bella grabs your hand which took you by surprise for a moment. "God fucking damn why is your hand so cold?" Bella asked laughing. "I'm just cold blooded Bella obviously." You replied. You two walked the rest of the way chatting and get into the car. Once you were both settled in you snatched the charger used for aux control "Hey!" Bella said as you do before she could. "I am not listening to someone sing a song in German at 5:30 in the morning Bella." you replied taking out your phone you played (fav band idc) softly resting your hand on the arm rest in between the two seats. "I don't wanna do hours of clicker making todayy." you groaned out loud. "But you get to do my make-up today" Bella said "Okay well that is gonna be the only good part of today besides going home and having dinner" You replied Bella chucked. "Hey does my American accent still sound American?" Bella asked putting on her accent. "Yeah threw me off though I guess I got used to your British one these past few days." you replied. Bella smiled and grabbed your hand and you drove the rest of the way in silence but a good silence the one that is just comfortable. Once you arrived Bella walked you to your make-up place.You were about to go in but Bella pulled you in and kissed you "Okay goodbye see you soon." Bella said then ran off to set you laughed and walked into your make-up set.

(SORRY FOR NOT UPLOAIN IMGOING THROUGH SHIT)