10

PSA- I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE MY BAD FR I KINDA FORGOT ABT WATTPADS EXISTENCE FOR A HOT MINUTE SO YK SORRY

Y/n POV-
I had a bad feeling in my gut "we're going to work Bella" I said semi serious. "Nuh uh." Bella laughed as she said. Bella glaced over to me and smiled reaching their hand towards my thigh looking back to the road smiling. "We're gonna have fun today love." Bella said
"Don't use that fucking British love shit on me" y/n said looking out the window Bella simply laughed at my comment.
"Have you ever seen eurovision?" Bella asked as they were driving. "Uh I don't think I've ever even heard of it before?" I said glancing back to them. "WHAT." They said looking at me but then quickly back to the road. "What even is Eurovision" I asked "Well pretty much the European countries we'll for the most part but all together theres 25-26 I believe and they all come together and it's a big singing battle kinda like that makeup contest thing you watch." Bella said. "You mean glow up?" I replied looking over to her." oh is that what's it called?" Bella fakingly questioned. "You know that's what it called I literally watch it all the time, but anyway seriously where the fuck are we going?" I asked "oh honesty I'm just driving I don't know where anything is in Canada." Bella replied "Well we might as well you know go to set perhaps?" I suggested. "You know what?" Bella said with a long pause "no" I looked over to him they looked back at me with a smile. "HEY eyes on the road." I said they looked back "ah yes the road with no other cars on it?" she replied "you can still hit a animal or swerve Bella." I said crossing my feet over one another. "You know we're wasting gas right now?" I said "you know I'll pay for more gas." Bella said.

I looked out the window we drove and then i saw my heaven, a thrift shop. "OH MY GOD BELLA LOOK IT'D A THRIFT SHOP WE GOTTA GO LET'S GO I LOVE THRIFTING PLEASE I WANNA THRIFT BELLA BELLA BEL-" I yelled before getting cut off by Bella.
"OKAY Y/N STOP SCREAMING" Bella said laughing. Bella went on to turn entering the shops parking lot.  I excited jumped out of the car and ran inside the store I looked behind me seeing Bella walking behind me. For a second I stood and looked at her he was in grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt with a ballcap on they jogged a tad towards me to catch up. "What are you staring at" Bella said when she caught up to me. "You obviously anywho I wanna look for those porcelain dolls now." I said grabbing Bella by the hand making my way around the store looking around. "Oh hey here you go." Bella said I turned around to see Bella holding the most elegant dolls I've ever seen. The curls we're still intact the doll was still in the box and dress was long and fluffy I was amazed. "Oh my god I need her." I said grabbing the doll from Bella. Bella smiled and we ventured around the store together.

Bella POV.
The way her face lit up when she saw the doll I had found made me smile myself. "Oh my god I need her." Y/n said I watched as she grabbed the doll smiling she took me by my hand and we ventured around the store. I don't know when but eventually we ended up separated from one another. I realized this when i found some dumb matching necklaces and turned to show y/n greeted by nothing. "Where the fuck did she go" I asked whispering to myself. I starting looking for her necklaces in hand. "Why's this store so fucking big I thought thrift shops were tiny." I said to myself. After what seemed like days of walking around I found y/n squatted down looking through CD's. She looked over to me "oh hey look I found the CD section!" she said she glaced to my hand. "What's that?" she asked. I had forgotten I had the necklaces. "Oh uh just some stupid matching necklaces they're little lockets actually uh I don't know why I grabbed them I should go put them back." I said "why?" y/n replied "what?" I said "well you know we could totally have matching necklaces Bella." she said still staring at me but smiling. "Oh sweet alright ima go back to doing what I was doing" I said. I turned around "I wasn't doing anything I was looking for y/n" I thought to myself I turned back around y/n was on her feet this time. "This store is boring not gonna lie I searched through the clothing everythings kinda whatever or like for a grandma let just get the doll and necklaces and go" y/n said" alright" I replied y/n then once again grabbed me by the hand and we made our way to the front of the store, once we reached the front I paid for the items even though y/n wanted to buy herself the doll.

We made our way back to the car once we got in y/n was rambling about something to do with makeup I was moreso staring at her more than anything else. "Uh hello?" y/n said waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance looking at her "you good?" she asked looking at me. "Oh yeah I just uh" I said staring at her once again.
Before I could say anything I pulled her into me kissing her running my hand through her hair. We separated from the kiss. Y/n was bright red. I started at her smiling again. "Uh I uh let's go home." y: n said hiding her face. I laughed and started the car "all right love."