6

{Psa not related to the story} sorry for not updating in a while pookies I forgot this story existed until right before I wrote this while I was watching Bella Ramsey edits and it reminded me I need to make more parts so sorry babes 🫶

Actual story
{ first person pov}
I wake up way earlier than I needed to looking at my clock "2 am? What the fuck" I mumbled and I flopped over to my other side and I lost my breath, Bella was laying next to me, I heard myself let out a small hitch of breath. I had completely forgotten Bella decided to claim my bed as his own. I could feel my face getting hot so I, as quiet as I possibly could crawled out of bed to get myself a cup of water. I came back to the room and headed to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face, when I heard Bella's voice, "COME BACK" I heard her yell tired obviously out of it. I walk back out into the room and see Bella rubbing their eyes and smiling. "God damn their smile" I thought to myself "why are you awake it's like 2:40?" I asked Bella. " you're up too y/n." Bella responded with a yawn getting out of bed. "Get back to bed you don't need to be up." I said to her. " oh and you do?" Bella responded with. As soon as I was going to reply Bella tripped over a open makeup palette I had left on my floor.

I laughed hearing her thump to the ground. "What are you laughing at you hoe." Bella said embarrassed getting up from the floor. "Nothing, nothing sorry I just-" I tried to explain before laughing again the image of Bella slipping replaying in my head. Before I knew it Bella was directly in front of me inches apart and I shut up really fast.

"Well I think I'm gonna go make food." I said turning around but Bella grabbed me by the arm. "Nah you're gonna come to bed now, it's too early we got like 3 hours before we need to be awake." Bella said to me. "What are you gonna do if I just walk away you physically can't stop me." Immediately after what I said Bella grabbed me by my waist and threw me over her shoulder (Bella's really strong irl so I had to put it in the story 🤭🫶) He then walked over to my bed and very carefully set me down back on the bed when i looked up she was standing in front of me, I practically broke down in gayness they were staring at me and bent down to me to make eye contact and started leaning closer to me she stopped we were inches away i could feel her breath on my lips she reached to put her hand on my face and glanced at my lips but it seemed like the timeless moment ended as soon as it started. "Sorry uh I think I'll just go to bed in my room now." she said putting her hand in her pocket and her hand covering her mouth looking to the side. she stumbled out of my room tired and I heard the door shut.

All I could think about while I was trying to sleep what just happened blushing harder and harder every second that I thought of it drifting off into sleep.

(Sorry this was so short I wrote it on my phone rather than my computer so sorry)