13

A/N Sometimes I forget I write on her lolz

Y/N POV:
I set up my makeup for the day and start cleaning off brushes, I heard someone walk in and whip my head around and I make eye contact with the director "You haven't been here for a while you have a lot of makeup to do today you won't have a lot of down time you gotta be on a grind today alright y/n" he said in a lighthearted manner. "Of course I would've figured so." I said cleaning off my last makeup brush. He walked out and almost immediately a group of people walked in, in costumes "were here for makeup you know the body painting and stuff." one of them said "I figured as much" I say and asked for one to come up. I grab my air brush and start with layers evenly distributed across the skin then the SFX and attached the masks onto the actors, adding blood and making skin look soggy and degraded away. Over and over and over and over and over and over again for what feels like hours only taking breaks when my wrist hurts to the point where I'd fuck up all the makeup after the last group of people and help from the other makeup artist I felt so relived I never didn't want to do makeup again which is very rare considering its my job.
The other girls left to watch the acting happening "uh some actors are coming in soon for like hair and stuff soon.you don't need help do you? " one girl said"no I don't go on" I said sitting down for the first time in 7 hours.

After what felt like one breath of air I heard the door open again I groaned aloud "damn sorry" I heard a familiar voice say and I jolt up out of my seat and my shoulders relax and a smile forms on my face at the sight of Bella I walk over to her and hug her "I'm literally going to quit my job here." I say to them. "You literally can't babe. " Bella said I look up at her and hit my head against her chest." I knowww" I say tired. Bella laughed and squeezed me tighter I look up to him again and they kiss me quickly and I leaned in and kissed her again and again and again until we were making out in the make-up studio until we were interrupted by the door starting to open only to see the directior looking at us "Bella? You're needed in like ten minutes and have no makeup on?! Hurry up you guys! You can't sit and chat its been 15 minutes hurry up?!!!" he said frustrated and walked out. I grabbed Bella by his wrist and sat them down and started makeup as fast as I possibly could once I was finished I started rushing Bella out " Calm down Y/n" Bella said with a laugh. They turned around and kissed me quickly "I'll see you soon" they said and ran off. After many people came in and out it was late at night nearly 11:30 pm. thank god I'll be able to just sleep tonight I said to myself. Someone knocked and opened my door "c'mon let's go home." Bella said. "I have to clean up first just sit down" I responded with, Bella sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. As I threw away makeup wipes and brushes ruined by liquid laytex, I cleaned the brushes and took off my makeup apron and softly hit Bellas thigh waking them up from their quick sleep. "I'll drive you seem too tired to." I said grabbing the keys off the counter. We walk out and Bella grabs my hand. "You have fun?." I ask "oh my god it was so stressful there was so much to do and so little time and IT'S SO FUCKING COLD IN FUCKING CANADA GOD DAMN" Bella said. "Can't relate it's warm in my studio. Bella gave me a side eye and sighed" I don't wanna have to work this much in one day again" Bella groans."how bout you?" Bella asked." well my wrist and fingers and arms just feel dead and I'm so tired and hungry. " I responded" let's pick up food." Bella said I nodded in return.

Time skip to when you get home
Once we get home I take a short shower and walk into Bella's room I stare at her and they looks back confused and then I collapse ontop of her and get under the blankets "you're gonna sleep in here?" Bella asked I looked up at her and kissed her cheek and layed back down. Bella reached over and clicked off the lamp in the room kissed my softly wrapping their arms around me we drifted off into sweet sleep.

A/n sorry it's short lmao I'm visiting family right now so it's not best written and there's less Bella romance but idc cry ▄︻デ══━一