17

*time skip to the filming of the last of us being over*

"What are we going to do?" Bella questioned "what do you mean Bella?" I asked in reply "filming is over we can't stay here forever since well you know we don't live in Canada and the studio renting out this place is gonna end this rent like in three days." Bella said sounding panicked "well where are you gonna go?" I asked calmly "huh?" Bella questioned. I stared at Bella's panicked face seeing how scared they were from being parted part of me wanted to laugh the other half wanted to comfort them and hug them. "Are you going back to the UK?" I asked, walking to my bedroom stopping at my bed starting to fold my clothing to pack seeing as I'm no longer needed on set since filming has finished. "Well yeah probably that's where my family is." Bella said ploping down on a chair near me. "Then I'll go with you." I said calmly folding a shirt Bella gifted me. "I cant ask you to do that." Bella said "Bella you know I don't speak with my family," I said turning to them "I'll follow you wherever you go" they looked up to me smiling. I turn back to folding my clothing "how much longer do you need to stay on set?" I asked "I mean I don't need to anymore but I can if I want" Bella said moving around in the chair. "Maybe we should get out plane tickets and where we're going in order." I said with a laugh" I'll probably have to fly back to the US get my shit close my lease and come back" I said. The feeling of being stressed started to creep around my shoulder ready to attack me but then Bella said" I'll come with you then, I mean you'll most definitely need help choosing what you need to bring and with help packing, and I don't want you having to do everything by yourself." Bella said calmly. "you'll do that for me?" I asked turning around to face her. "Why wouldn't I? Doing everything by yourself would be way too stressful for you." Bella stated getting up from her seat. Walking to me, the second she approached me I pulled her into a hug squeezing her as hard as I possible can. In which they returned, after our little moment Bella looked at me for a moment "So when are we going to go back to the US?" Bella asked "Well shit I'm leaving tomorrow because I figured you were staying here for at least another month." I explained to Bella worried that they would change her mind on his previous statement. "Oh well don't worry tell me what plane and timing it is I'll get two first class tickets for us." Bella said "Uh just text it to me while I go pack my room" Bella said heading to their side of the apartment that we has been given to live in whilst working on the set of the last of us.

(texting)

Bella <3: okay i got the plane tickets now I totally figured it would be easier than the whole process of you sending me the things just go and cancel your ticket alright???

Me: oh okay I don't mind that super real question what time is the flight and what time should I be waking up?

Bella: Welllllll.... I booked it for 6 in the morning so we are infact gonna have to be awoken by 4 and then leaving by 5.

me: Bella....

Bella: im sorry! It was literally the last like little booking thing that was for tomorrow and the only other one was for 7 pm! and then we wouldn't be where we need to be until like idk 5 in the morning and who likes driving at night?

me: I can not be mad because you make a good point there but its already 10 at night so i need to finish packing at go to bed in like less than 30 mins!!!

Bella: Okay okay i apologize hurry up then and head off to bed I love love love you.

Me: goodnight bella I love you too

(Next day after the plane)
"Okay so my car should still be in the parking lot in this reserved area which is a bit of a walk but alas we must go on" I said exhausted "y/n I am so jet lagged" Bella cried "come on Bella we're so close yet so far from my house" I said, Bella and I slowly walked to the car once we arrived Bella yelled "I'll drive" I turn to look at her confused "but like you're so tired aren't you, and you don't know where my house is and it's almost a 45 minute drive." I explained to them."I'm 100% sure you're 20 times more tired than I am I know 5 minutes into driving you'll be knocked out completely so just send me the adress and I'll plug it into my gps, and I'll wake you up when we get there." in that moment I collapsed into Bella hugging her." I open my trunk throwing my luggage into it." I stumble my way to the passenger seat, I look over as Bella gets into the drivers I smile and send her my home address. "I'm not going to fall asleep Bella" I said once we had started driving "uh-huhh...sure you will." he said in a sarcastic voice. I faked a dramatic gasp "you don't believe me?" I asked fakely with a yawn. "I would NEVER." Bella responded with a laugh. As much as I did want to fall asleep I told myself i couldn't, right as I was going to close my eyes Bella hits her arm on the arm left, I jolt my head to see she was offering her hand in which I happily took. "I swear I won't sleep" I said again closing my eyes but this time Bella just hummed in return and I swear immediately after I had drifted off into sweet unconscious.

(Sorry for not uploading I deadass forgot abt wattpad)