8

"Please don't be fucking with me."
"Now why would I do that. "
Bella said gripping onto y/n's thigh.
After what felt like forever Bella pulled y/n in.
Their lips connected soft and warm.
It all started slowly but Bella took y/n by the arms and flipped their positions Bella now dominate over y/n.
Passionately, they kissed it felt like they've been waiting years longing for one anothers lips and bodies on their own.
Lips on lips, tongue against tongue, fighting for dominance it all could've taken all the breath out of y/n's body, they parted for only a second to catch a breath looking into one anothers eyes before y/n pulled Bella back into the kiss. Bella traced their hands up y/n's thighs to their waist. Sending a shiver down y/n's back causing them to arch their back. The kiss softened. They separated. Bella looked at y/n expecting them to be shocked and confused but was met with a smiling and passionate girl beneath her. It was only a quick breath before Bella smiled and dived back down to y/n. Y/n brushed their hands throughout Bella's hair making Bella pull y/n closer into them. Bella stopped kissing them and started planting hickeys on y/n's neck.
Bella looked at the flustered mess that was beneath her. Bella laughed "What the fuck are you laughing at." y/n said "how bright red you are?" Bella said

Y/n tried covering her face with her hands but Bella grabbed their arms pinning them next to her on the couch they were on.

"Don't hide yourself love you're so cute when you're flustered." Bella said in a raspy voice. Y/n blushed more. Then a wave of realization hit them. "Oh no, oh no," y/n said Bella released their arms to get off of them and helped them stand up. "What's wrong?" Bella said putting their hand on their arm and trailing it down to hold y/n's hand. "Oh uh maybe that WE WORK TOGETHER?! WHAT IF HE FINDS OUT AND FIRES ME I LOVE THIS JOB I CAN'T BE FIRED I-." Y/n was interrupted by Bella placing their finger over their mouth. "It doesn't matter okay? Who's gonna tell? The imaginary people watching us?" Bella said "YES EXACTLY THE IMAGINARY PEOPLE." Bella laughed at the response and pulled them into a hug. The rest of the day went on as normal y/n made dinner Bella decided to help this time but got tired immediately and decided to rest their hands on y/n waist and Lean on their back rocking the two of them back and fourth as y/n finished the meal for the two of them. When y/n finished the meal they sat on the couch together watching a movie. Legs intertwined they laughed and talked and soon enough y/n drifted off into sleep laying their head on Bellas chest. Bella softly traced their hand up and down y/n's back. Bella clicked off the T.V. And was playing with y/n's hair. Bella took off their glasses and drifted off into sleep.

(Sorry this isn't as long as i hoped I'm writing part 9 as you're reading this though)