opposite attracts -1/2

MAYA Raichand25 yearsIs a wedding planner

MAYA Raichand
25 years
Is a wedding planner

Ashwin Malhotra28 years oldLawyerEmotion less and cold

Ashwin Malhotra
28 years old
Lawyer
Emotion less and cold

"this girl is the best girl we have ever seen... Don't you dare reject her, the pandit Said you should get married immediately. So please co-operate Ashwin,"

"Mom stop it, I can promise you that I won't behave rude but you can't force me to marry someone, and that too I'm still young, " Ashwin argued back.

" Stop it Ashwin, you're not young. You are 28 for God sake, if you won't get married now then you can't ever get married, " his father Mr. Malhotra said.

" Dad don't tell me that you're also believing that pandit, "

" No Ashwin it's not about the pandit, you should also see the next page of your life, " His father said and Ashwin didn't wanna argue back because he knows it's no use.

Their luxurious car stopped in front of the beautiful mansion.

The car door got opened and a couple in their early fifties got down along with their 28 year old son, Ashwin Malhotra.

Ashwin Malhotra a 28 years old lawyer. He is a work addict. He  never got interested in relationships. His a parents worry a lot about him.

What scares them most was divorce, because Ashwin cases are almost totally divorce clients. Seeing there relationship getting ripped apart he never wanted to get married which worried his parents.

Ashwin is a cold human being. He doesn't react to anything which annoys others. His parents tried may ways to get him married and took him to see the girl. But nothing worked.

He will either behave rudely or reject them in front of there face.

"Wellcome Mr and Mrs Malhotra and this young man must be Ashwin?," Mr. Raichand aksed as soon as he saw them coming.

They nodded their heads and greeted each other with a happy face expect Ashwin, he just nodded his head.

They all walked in and greeted other family members along with Mrs Raichand. They all took there seats and talked with each other.