Their Reincarnation love 2/4

"princess Nandini please get ready, king Abhimanyu is on his way. he will be here within a few minutes please get ready and we should go to the court so get ready fast," the maid who is nandini's personal maid told her about Abhimanyu's  arrival.

Nandini Sighed in annoyance.

Princess Nandini, is the daughter of the king of Rajpath, The king has two wives and the two wives are blessed with three sons and Nandini is the daughter of the second wife. Her brothers have been sent to Gurukul to complete there training.

Nandini's father is very cunning when it comes to the kingdom and he is very selfish. he hates her because she is a woman she is the only girl child He has. all he can expect from her is to marry a Prince from different Kingdom so that he can be benefited.

No one cares about Nandini's existence except her mother and her brothers. Nandini's mother passed away 3 years back Nandini was always a buddy and very friendly person but after her mother's death she become very quite.

Nandini knon that have father don't like her but she tries her best to make him at least talk to her nicely.

Coming from the depression from her mother's death it was hard for her but after realizing this is what a life is she became normal.

After that she started attending few courts and parties with her family and that's where Abhimanyu saw Nandini and had a desire for her.

After 2 days the proposal for Nandini was sent by Abhimanyu and nandini's father was more than happy to accept the proposal, Abhimanyu is very powerful because he has a powerful Kingdom and powerful person like Rudra beside him.

"Can you please help me okay? I don't want to marry him," Nandini asked the maid but the maid didn't tell anything and continue to dress up her.

"Princess Nandini, you know it's not possible King Abhimanyu is very cruel and if he finds out that you run away from here then believe me the whole Kingdom has to suffer for you doings, "trying to explain Nandini.

" Fine fine stop nagging, I know how I have to take the things in my hand and make things turn best to me all I have to do is make him lose interest and that's it the plan sounds best don't you think?, " Nandini asked the maid about her plan but all the thing maid can do was just nod her head.

Abhimanyu is here for the engagement of he is in Nandini after sending the proposal the king accepted it immediately and Abhimanyu fixed this date for their engagement.

__________

"You look beautiful, my love," Abhimanyu whispered into nandini's. Engagement ceremony completed as exchanged the ring Nandini was wearing a huge pink saree with lot of jewelleries in it and Abhimanyu is no less than a Greek god beside her.

Shee was so beautiful that Abhimanyu wanted to cover her face with the cloth so that others didn't see his nandini's face.

Everything was very great and going perfect for abhimanya but the only thing that was missing his Rudra who he have assigned for a work so that he is not here.

Abhimanyu met Nandini at a party when Rudra went to do his work, rudra doesn't have any idea about Abhimanyu's obsession on this girl he wanted to make queen of his Kingdom.

"Now you are my soon to be queen and wife so be careful don't trust anyone blindly just a few more days and then we will marry each other and I'll take you back to the place where you really belong to my kingdom, " Abhimanyu said.

Nandini as he will to go to he is kingdom and within days he will come back to marry her and take to his Kingdom.

All Nandini did was just nod her head.

she is going to marry this cruel man in front of her She knows everything about him the way he behaves with women and how he uses them. how he behave with the people and how clear he is in it comes to be trail and no way she is going to marry him.

________

Nandini was now sitting in front of a mirror wearing her wedding attire. Everyone were very busy in the wedding work it is a wedding day with Abhimanyu.

The maid said that he was already on his way to marry her and Nandini was also ready with her mini bag which had  necessary things with that she is going to run away from the palace and from the marriage.

Has planned before Abhimanyu could arrive to the kingdom Nandini successfully escape the palace from the hideout from the palace she took a royal horse with her and travel very far she changed her wedding attire to a normal satire and then continued to go.

She finally reached a forest where the horse can't be taken so she left it there and walked further.

It's been 3 days since she started walking into the forest which was like never ending.

She was very tired that she didn't see a rock and her feet which made his skip and fall into a open trap for animals.

After successfully trying for hours she came out of the trap just to find her bag inside the trap she knew that she can never get inside and come back with the strength she have so she continued her journey.

And that's where she met Rudra. And then had a journey with Rudra started for days, Rudra was taking Nandini to wear Nandini was actually supposed to go after marriage taking Nandini to Abhimanyu Kingdom.

They both fell in love and they know they are for each other, rudra is going to take Nandini to Abhimanyu unaware of there relationship.

Nandini and Rudra finally reached the kingdom.

The kingdom was looking very wealthy, she can say that the king of this kingdom is a strong king just by looking at the kingdom.

Rudra told Nandini to stay her for few minutes and he will be back. Nandini nodded her head...

"I will meet someone here and come back quickly okay till then stay in this shop, the old women here is someone I know, "

" But why can't you take me too?, " Nandini asked him with a pouty face which made him sign.

" Nandhu, I have an important conversation to talk with someone, and after that I will take you home? , "

Nandini nodded her head.

Rudra was about to go but turned back towards her and said.

" Nandini? Promise me you won't be angry with me? After I tell you something?, "

" What? Don't tell me your not gonna marry me!, " She glared at him she know that he won't do it but she just asked it playfully.

" You promised me that you will marry me, "

Yes the wedding they promised each other after reaching the kingdom they will marry each other.

"No nandhu it's not about that and this has nothing to do with the marriage,"

"Fine I won't, Aditya," she said.

And this what he wanted to tell her.

His real name

And

His real identity

She knew once he tells her about him she will be angry that's why he took this words.

"Okay take care, I will be back very soon," he said and kissed her forehead and went from there.

Nandini didn't knew why she doesn't what him to leave her.

What he didn't knew was that was the promise eachother they made is gonna break.

The promise of marrying each other...

Is gonna break

---- TO BE CONTINUED ----