Age gap 1/1

Request by GameZone261

Dev Singh Ranawat is a powerful man who runs a successful business empire. He's feared by many but respected and admired by those who work for him.

Dev was walking out of a coffee shop when he accidentally bumped into Ruhi. She was carrying a stack of books and papers, and they went flying everywhere.

Dev quickly bent down to help her pick them up.

"Sorry about that," he said, handing her books.

"No worries," Ruhi replied, smiling at him. "I should have been more careful."

Dev couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her bright green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. He felt a strange connection to her, even though they had just met.

Ruhi Rathor is a soon-to-be-graduated student who's studying to become a lawyer. She wanted to become like her father who is a very big and respected lawyer in the City.

Dev is drawn to Ruhi's beauty and kind heart.

He admired her till she was out of his sight. He shook his head and thought that He was engaged to be married to someone else.

Though he doesn't care about the woman he was going married but still respected her.

And also he can say she is younger than him in age. Maybe 10 or 9 years old which is exactly it.

______

It's been almost two weeks since he saw Ruhi, Dev couldn't stop thinking about her. Tomorrow he will be married to another woman and here he is thinking about another woman he met on the streets.

The wedding decoration was a unique and creative display that left everyone in awe.

The mandap was decorated with a beautiful mix of traditional and modern elements, including a unique combination of fabrics, flowers, and lighting.

The centerpieces on the tables were designed to resemble miniature palaces and were surrounded by flickering candles and fairy lights.

The guests were seated on cushions and poufs in vibrant colors, and the music played was a mix of traditional Indian tunes and modern beats. The overall effect was a beautiful blend of old and new, and a true celebration of the couple's unique style and taste.

Dev and his family were eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bride at their wedding ceremony. Everyone was dressed in their finest clothes, and the decorations were stunning.

But as the minutes ticked by, it became clear that something was wrong. The bride was nowhere to be found.

As Dev sat in the mandap, waiting for his bride to arrive, he heard whispers from some of the guests. They were saying that the bride had run away, leaving Dev and his family in a difficult situation. Dev was angry.

Meanwhile, among the guests was Ruhi, the daughter of Dev's father's best friend. She had come to the wedding with her father and was enjoying the festivities when she heard the news about the bride.

She felt sorry for Dev and his family.

Dev's father was frantic. He knew that the wedding was a huge event and that it would be a disaster if it didn't go ahead as planned. He thought about all the guests who had come from far and wide, and how disappointed they would be if the wedding was called off.

He approached Ruhi's father and asked him if Ruhi would be willing to marry Dev instead.

"What? Are you serious? Ruhi is so much younger than Dev. I don't know if that's a good idea." Ruhi's father said.