Academic Rivals 2/2

*Slap*

*Slap*

*Slap*

*Slap*

Her cheeks turned red due to the Harsh slap given by her father.

"Now I don't even want to see you in your room!," He scolded her, She slowly walked inside her room and as usual she cried her heart out.

After she is home she told her father that she came second and reyansh was first again. And that was it for her father.

He started to scold her harshly and slapped her. Her mother was at the hospital even if she was here it would not make any difference.

She was tired of everything.

The depression she goes through is feeling more weighted then before. She scared, very much scared. She doesn't want the sun to rise.

For the first time in her life she doesn't want to see sunrise. Every single time she gi through this she never throught anything harmful.

But today she wanted to do something which will stop all this pain inside her.

Not knowing what is actual love from parents to there Harsh words, everything suddenly started to play inside her head.

She walked inside her bathroom hold a pocket knife and closed the door. She filled the bath tub with water.

She was staring at the filling tub and starting to think about the good memories of her past.

She was thinking

And

Thinking

It was blank...

She really don't know what are good memories too. Her whole life was surrounded with her books and her parents Harsh words.

She turned off the tub after knowing the water is filled and is flowing tub.

She sat inside the tub and closed open her eyes. She brought the knife towards her hand and slowly cutted her skin.

She doesn't fell the pain... The blood coming from her skin was no more painful than her parents words and behaviour towards her.

The blood was dripping from her wirst and her eyes slowly started to close...

________

She opened her eyes slowly and saw her surroundings in white. She soon realised that she is hospital.

Alive...

She looked down and saw her hands, it was banded.
She saw a silicon standing beside her and another silicon who was supposed to be a doctor wearing a white coat stood decide her.

Rice blink once again and persons in never expected to be near her.

It was non other then her academic Rival, reyansh Singhania.

"Miss aarohi can you see us ?," The doctor asked for what she nodded her head. He asked her few questions for which answered.

The whole time reyansh eyes were on Aarohi. He was staring at her without even blinking. It's been more then one day since Aarohi was unconscious.

After the doctor gone he walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Why are you here," she asked.

"That is not important...," Before he could complete Aarohi's father entered in and said.

"He is here because he is your fiancee," his words shock her to core. Just when she thought everything is gonna be okay, everything again crashed.

"What do you mean?," She asked.