Heart's Siren 1/2

Request by  Monamikaranlove  I really loved this story line 😌❤️

"Where is he" vichitra got worried as she was waiting for her son to come.

"Why are you worried he will be here in shrap, you know he is very punctual," vichitra's husband, Sanjay said with a confident tone.

"What ever, all I need is to complete this Pooja for his long life, I don't even know why he always takes risks in hand," as she was about to continue but a hand came and cupped her mouth from talking further.

" Come on mom, people need your son and it's my duty to keep them safe..., " he said and removed his hand and side hugged his mother.

" Yeah... They need you! Go to them! Who am I to you? no body... Always on duty... Please Mr ACP sir you continue your duty " his mother turned her face in anger.

Both the father and son looked at each other's faces with the look of 'here we go again' seeing vichitra's never ending drama.

" Okay now tell me what should I do? to make this mother of mine cool down, " Raghav said making his mother smirk.

" Wear this doti and come, " raghav was bewildered seeing the doti in her hand but shrugged it off thinking her mood will be back to normal.

Raghav soon changed into dhoti and the shirt he came out.

"Okay now what mom? Should we start go and start Pooja? I have a lot of work to do after this," his mother glared at him and he shut his mouth.

Once raghav got ready they all went to the temple as he drove the car.

all the girls in the temple were literally eyeing like a prey on him why not, he is handsome, smart and a very talented one...

Ignoring all of them raghav  and  his parents and they started the Pooja.

As they were doing the Pooja suddenly raghav got a call from the station, he excused himself and came a little bit far, It was about a case they are solving now.

As speaking, Raghav's eyes fell upon the woman, time seemed to slow down. The soft glow of the diya in her hands illuminated her delicate features, casting a mesmerizing aura around her. Her pouty lips formed a sweet smile, adding to her irresistible charm.

Struggling to manage both the saree and the diya, she moved with grace and determination.

Every step she took was filled with elegance, even though she seemed a bit flustered. Raghav couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty and the way she effortlessly carried herself.

His heart rang like a Siren. The world around him faded into the background as he was completely drawn to her presence.

Broad back to his senses as. the caller  interrupted in loud voice. snapping him back to the urgency of the police matter.

As the call ended, he turned to find the woman who had momentarily stolen his heart, only to discover that she had vanished.

Raghav like a mad man started to search for the woman who stole his heart inside the temple...

Cursing himself for losing her with disappointment he went back to his mother.

After going back he got scoldings from his mother for going in between from the pooja but Raghav was not hearing anything all of his concentration was at the woman who stole his heart in the first sight.

It's been two weeks since he lost his heart to the woman she fell in at first sight. He doesn't have any single information, He doesn't even know her name.