betrayal 1/2

Nisha entered the library to read a new book. Her only friends are the books. Nisha Sharma a beautiful yet a gentle person who is also a loner.

Nisha Sharma the one and only daughter of siddarth Sharm who is a big business and illegal dealer which the world is not aware of.

Nisha is a clam person, her mother passed away by an car accident which was planned for her father but unfortunately the cars got swapped which resulted her mother's death.

Nisha and her father are not close they just meet each other a few times a year. That Too will go in silence.

Nisha's father is always surrounded by treads, so he sent Nisha away from him and his matter which might risk her life. He sent her away after her mother passed away.

She was sent to aboard to complete her studies.

After finishing her studies, Nisha returned to India two days ago but has not yet spoken to her father, but this doesn't mean that he is not aware of her activity.

There are people who gives her father time to time information about her whereabouts.

She was never allowed to call him due to security reasons, which always hurt her. She always wanted a normal life like everyone else.

She was of course allowed to make friends and live a normal life, she had few friends and she later found out that they were sent by her father.

She got hurt and after that she never gave any space to anyone to enter her life and coming to love it's a big no.

Now she is staying in a hotel for few days it's owned by her father she is not even allowed to visit her house.

For the world Nisha is no way related to siddarth Sharm.

Nisha was walking home from the library when she suddenly found herself surrounded by a group of  thugs.

Fear gripped her heart as she searched for an escape route. Just as the situation seemed worst, Aryan appeared out of nowhere, stepping in to protect her.

"Hey, leave her alone!"

The thugs immediately ran away from there hearing the voice.

"Thank you so much for saving me!" Nisha said.

"No problem at all. I couldn't just stand by and watch. Are you okay?"

Nisha nodded, grateful for his help. She was really afraid.

After a few days, As Nisha entered the cafe, she couldn't help but smile when she saw Aryan in the cafe on that she couldn't thank him properly.

She walked towards him and greeted.

"Hey, Nisha! It's great to see you again. How have you been?"

"I've been good, thanks! Did you come alone? If not don't you mind me joining you? It's just I want to thank you in a proper way , " Nisha said.

" You don't have to be, but I would love to share the table with you, " Aryan  said and like a gentleman he got up and let her sit in the chair.

Nisha didn't notice this on that day she have to really agree that Aryan is an handsome man. He even has dimples!

And she loves that so much...

They spent the afternoon sipping their favorite drinks, exchanging stories, and discussing their interests. What she found amazing was they both literally match everything.

Which is quite doubtful but Nisha didn't give and deeds to it, because love is blind~~

There this meeting ended them into countless meets and that turned to dates.