Village Rowdy- 1/4

Kabir yadav 25Rowdy of raipur, people are scared of him very much

Kabir yadav
25
Rowdy of raipur, people are scared of him very much. Love to break the rules. Is an orphan, never experienced love from childhood.

Khushi sharma22Rajpur Sarpanch's ( president ) daughter

Khushi sharma
22
Rajpur Sarpanch's ( president ) daughter.
Very well mannered and pampered. Listens to her parents without asking questions.

Khushi got down from her car as the driver was taking her luggages out.

All her family members were out to welcome her as she back after 6 months she came to her village after her graduation.

She used to come and visit her family during the holiday but since it was her last semester in business administration she couldn't come.

Khushi sharma the daughter of Rajkuma and Mahalaxmi. Rajkumar is the surpanch of the village rajpur.

Khushi is a very pampered kid in the family. Because she is the only daughter of Rajkumar and Mahalaxmi.

she is a favourite of everyone in the house.

The house consists of khushi's mother, Mahalakshmi and khushi's father, The sarpanch Rajkumar and workers along with Rajkumar's sister family.

Rajkumar's sister Sheela lost her husband years ago due to some sickness. After the death of her husband she came to her brother's house and stayed with him along with her son.

Sheela has a son who is 25 years old. His name is Yuvraj. He likes Kushi and wants to marry her so he could get both the girl and her property since Kushi is the only child.

Sheela is always very grateful to her brother for taking her in and treating her in a proper way but Yuvraj is a cunning human.

He wanted everything that they had, he wanted The sarpanch seat and wanted to rule the village just like Rajkumar did and he is ready to do anything and also marry Khushi.

Khushi is very decent and humble person who always listen to her parents and never say no to them they gave her the freedom they want and she is ready to listen what they are saying.