Village Rowdy- 2/4

Her body shivered knowing who it was. His hot breath fell on her skin making her feel something in her stomach.

It's been years since she saw him this near, very close.
Her body reacted differently for his touches which she can't define.

"Don't even try to move or shout, I am just here to see you and tell you an important thing okay, " he said, still hold her in a tight grip and one hand on her mouth.

Before he could say khushi's room door got knocked by her mother.

" Khushi open the door I brought light for you, " she said and knocked continuously.

Khushi Panicked listening to her mother, she badly want to open the door and tell everyone about Kabir but at the same time she is also scared that if anyone will know about him being in her room alone will bring bad name to her and her family.

" Shhhh, I'm her to tell you that I will make you mine soon. So be ready , " he said and placed a kiss on her hair before softly pushing her on the bed.

Before she could see him he disappeared, he disappeared like he was not even there for a few seconds back. She came back to her conscious hearing her mother voice.

She went and opened the door immediately. Her mother frown seeing her breathing heavily.

"What happened Khushi?,"

She wanted to say that Kabir was here in her room but stopped herself and lied to her.

"I was in the bathroom, hearing you and came running from there Amma," she said and fake smiled.

"Okay, okay here take this light and keep with you, the current might take some time to come back," her mother said. Khushi didn't say anything she was still thinking about the incident.

_______

All members in Khushi home are eating there breakfast.

Khushi, her father, mother and Sheela along with her son , yuvaraj where eating their breakfast.

Everyone's eyes were signaling Rajkumar to tell his daughter about it.

"Khushi, I have decided your marriage with yuvraj, you know it's going to happen anytime soon. so I decided to do it now. so I guess it is time to get you married. If you're okay then we will proceed further, "

she didn't tell anything she just told her father it is his wish and she's also ready to do anything for him.

She was also scared of Kabir she wanted to tell her family members about it but stopped it.

Everyone in the house was happy after hearing the news especially yuvraj, his dream to get the properties and marry Khushi is going to become true, Sheila was happy that Kush is going to become her daughter-in-law.

Soon the news of khushi's and yuvraj wedding got spread around.

____

Kabir was in his room drinking more then usual, actually he is drinking very much that he lost his senses. Kabir is very strong drinker but today after hearing about khushi's marriage with yuvraj made him wanted to kill yuvraj.

He was very angry about it and started to drink and for the first time he got drunken heavily  that he lost his senses.

Every workers in the house were very scared to go near him.

The only person that can calm down was Indra. But he has passed away two years back has he was becoming very old.

From then to now no one is here to calm him down.