A love story 2/2

After eight long years of relentless dedication and hard work, Arjun Gupta has transformed into one of the hottest and most celebrated players in the cricketing world.

His exceptional talent and unwavering commitment have propelled him to new heights, making him a true icon for Team India.

Arjun's contributions to the team have been nothing short of phenomenal, and his name is now synonymous with success and excellence.

Fans can't get enough of his breathtaking performances and incredible skills.

It's safe to say that Arjun has truly become a cricketing sensation, leaving a lasting impact on the game.

After an outstanding performance Arjun was taken a side to do an interview.

"Arjun, what an outstanding performance today! How does it feel to be the best player of the day?" The interviewer asked.

"Thanks a lot, mate! It's an amazing feeling to contribute to the team's success. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to represent my country." Arjun replied with a proud feeling

"Absolutely, you've made the nation proud! Now, let's talk about something personal. Any special someone in your life?" This question brought a blush on Arjun's cheek.

"Well, to be honest, I've been patiently waiting for someone special. Love and cricket have a lot in common - both require dedication and patience. So, I'm just focused on my game for now."

"That's quite intriguing, Arjun! We'll be eagerly waiting to hear more about your love story in the future. Keep up the fantastic work!" The interviewer completes the interview.

"Thanks a ton! I'll keep giving my best on and off the field. Cheers!"

Arjun enters his personal room and is caught off by Ashwin's presence.

"Damn dude what the hell are you doing here? ,"

"What the hell I'm doing? Seriously you have been not attending my call for the last one month and now you are saying that what I am doing here wah wah the greatest Indian player is now ignoring me because he became famous, this is such a huge disappointment," Ashwin dramatically spoke making Arjun roll his eyes.

"Stop it you idiot it was you first who ignored me after payal entered your life, you left me alone and went to continue your love life" Arjun said and sat on his sofa to relax after a hard game.

" Anyways, " Ashwin tried to change the topic which Arjun knows but he could careless for it.

" I have two good news for you, one, dad approved for mine and payal marriage and two she is coming to India soon, " as soon as he heard the second news he got up from the sofa and caught his collar and asked him confirming.

"Are you sure she is coming ? If you are lying then believe me I'm gonna kill you," Arjun warned Ashwin.

"Dude use your brian, I am getting married and she is of course gonna come, but she will go back immediately after the marriage completes so try your luck," Ashwin says and comes out of Arjun's hold.

Arjun smiled and walked towards the glass view.

"I will not let her go this time,"

It's been eight years Riya was sent to London to complete her studies. Riya hasn't visited India since she was sent to London.

At first Sheela, Her mother was against it but riya's father was not allowing it. Riya at the beginning stayed with Ram, ramya's son and her husband.

When she became 18 she came out and lived on her own. Riya can understand that Ram has feelings for her so decided to move from their house and stays in a small and cosy apartment with her own salary.