betrayal 2/2

"This," Siddarth said, showing his handcuffs, "is something I knew would happen sooner or later, but..."

"Why her? Why my daughter?" Siddarth slapped Aryan.

The police members came forward to stop him, but Aryan signaled them to stop, so they stopped.

"At least this is something I can do for my daughter," he said and slapped Aryan again. Nisha shut her eyes, unable to see him getting beaten up.

As Nisha stood there, her heart shattered into a million pieces. The realization hit her like a rock, Aryan had been playing with her all along.

Every sweet word, every tender touch, it was all part of an plan to betray her and arrest her father.

How could she have been so blind?

She has been raised in strict manner and she was teached to not behave anyone. Even though she found lots of unbelievable things from Aryan her love was blind at the end of the day to think about it.

Aryan with a painful eyes took all the slaps and beating from her father because it is something he deserves it.

Siddharth is a father, and he can sense the anger he have towards him.

Before it was too late the other officers came and took away siddarth from there. Aryan was almost unconscious but his eyes never left Nisha.

Nisha closed her eyes couldn't able to see him like this. The other members came and took Aryan to hospital to get him treated as he lost consciousness at the end.

"Ma'am you need to come with us, we need to investigate you," the lady police shraddha said, Nisha nodded her head like a dead person.

Shraddha felt pity seeing this woman like this, shraddha and Aryan are best teammates in the office, today what shocked her was Aryan allowing siddarth to beat him up, not as a criminal but as father.

She can sense that Aryan also had feelings for Nisha but nothing can change now can it?

Nisha was taken to investigation room and they asked what she knows about her father's business and other activities.

Nisha told them whatever she knows, but they weren't that useful, because they already have those information collected by Aryan.

Nisha said how her mother got killed and that she was sent away from this country. Nisha truly doesn't know about what kind of illegal work her father does.

It was nigth time but the investigation was still going on... For the formalities shraddha being a lady officer was assyto stay with Nisha and Nisha agreed to it.

She want to complete all this and just disappear.

"Here, you like hot chocolate right?, " Shraddha.

"How do you know I like this?," Nisha asked with a frown.

"Actually we have all the details about you your like and dislikes, I'm sorry that we used you like this," shraddha said before taking a sit beside Nisha, Nisha laughed silently making shraddha confused.

"You know? Aryan used to bring be hot chocolate without me telling him that's my favourite. And it's happened the first time when I met him in the cafe, and I thought he really knows to read the person,"

"Now look he really studied me didn't he," Nisha just couldn't control herself and started to tear up, shraddha didn't knew what to do she didn't know how to console her.

"Nisha, I'm sorry even he is, we don't have any choice either, him too,"

Nisha nodded her understanding their situation, and stood up.