opposite attracts -2/2

It's been 6 months since Ashwin and his parents went to meet Maya and agreed for the marriage. Ashwin and Maya got very close, Ashwin soon realised how much he fell in love with Maya.

Ashwin became very possessive over Maya which Maya kinda liked because he was cute and his parents were also shocked that it is his first time acting possessive it was a little bit funny, because Ashwin never showed any emotions but after Maya came into his life everything changed.

Ashwin and Maya went to a lot of dates They were like a lovely couple. Maya liked him and also started to love him in this gap they soon realised their love for each other and confessed to each other.

Their wedding happened very grandly all were happy. All the wedding and celebration completed after the marriage they went and had their first night has a memorable night which they both longed for.

The visited many places for their honeymoon, everything was going well Ashwin is not working very much like he did in the past He gives a limited time for his work and spends his free time with Maya.

Maya and Ashwin soon moved to another city where Ashwin works, since the beginning he had a huge mansion and was very beautiful.

The mansion had a lot of rooms that Maya isn't aware of.

And a few other rooms were always locked, Maya asked what those rooms for Ashwin answered that those are few empty rooms which is not very much useful and told her to not get bother by it.

"But I can do something to change it?," Maya suggested but Ashwin told Maya that do not touch that, and let it be like that and if she wanted to change the house she can change the whole mansion but leave those rooms.

Maya also didn't speak any further as the day goes Maya got busy with her company work after shifting to another place Maya opened a new branch sir her company.

She was also getting lots of clients to take care of she got very busy and forgot about the rooms.

When Maya was assigned for a wedding decoration the groom misbehaved with her. She did complain to the police and informed it to Ashwin.

The groom's marriage was now cancelled as they got to know his true face.

He was already a possessive, after he got to know about it all he wanted to nothing but just to kill him.

And he did it.

He killed another man who tried to miss behave with Maya.

Yes it is not the first time that Ashwin is killing. Being a lawyer he has faced may things.

He had taken few rape victims cases and got succeeded in the case and brought justice to the women's but it was not enough for him.

He thought people like them should be dead and he killed them. Not only rape cases but other cases to he thought that the law could not punished them so much so he decided to punish them himself.

Ashwin never got caught, he had few people to hide the bodies he have killed and the rooms in the mansion was where he torture them. he didn't allow Maya and diverted her so that she will not see those.

He have blocked the door with new AI technology so it is impossible to open the doors.

That room is a torture room.

Ashwin really got very possessive and obsessed to Maya that he couldn't digest the fact that some other man saw her in a different gaze.

When Maya tells Ashwin about what happened to her and how people mis behaved with her, he finds them immediately and torture them to death, Maya was still unaware of his psychopath behaviour.

Of course Ashwin loves Maya very much, he doesn't want Maya to find out about his secrets he knows that if once Maya finds about it she is going to leave him.

Maya asked about the room Ashwin decided to dispose the room.

And In no way in the hell he will let Maya go, he keeps his secrets very carefully so Maya won't find it out he can't imagine a life without Maya.

______

Ashwin came back home after hiding the man's body who misbehaved with Maya.

Maya cooking for him it was dinner time and she was cooking his favourite.

"Oh your back?," Maya said and continued her cooking. Ashwin came to her and then backhugged her.

And started to plant kisses on her neck and shoulders.
Which made Maya giggle.

"Ashwin stop it I'm cooking for God sake," she said and tried to push him away. But no the muscular man didn't move.

He off the stoves and carried her to there bedroom. Maya definitely knows what is gonna happen next.

"Ashwin not now! I have to prepare dinner, you haven't eaten, leave me," she shouted at him and tried to get down from him.

"Well don't worry I'm about to have my dinner," he said winking at her and she exactly knows what he meant when he said "dinner"

He went to the bedroom and closed the door with his leg, kicking it.

No way in the hell he is gonna let this woman get away from him.

And he will not

----End----

______________________________________________

Do guys like these short stories? And glad that this book has reached 1k soon then expected. Do comment your openion and ideas.